vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H
Selective awareness, forgetting Zoro failed to cut through birdcage, a move inferior to God thread that Luffy busted through.
They really fell for their sword piece headcanon, what a disaster.
heres the thing oda know what hes doing bro he gave zoro so much shit to do on the rooftop so asura is weaker imagine if the dude just spammed the move

H

humanbeing

Luffy should be able to fight Kaido for a long time since he is in his base and his haki will not get used up as in G4. remember he could fight Katakuri for many hours in his base without any problems. thanks to his FS and his new Haki feats he will not have to tank many attacks and can block them efficiently. Kid and Killer are gonna need help sooner than him.

Saying that he beated Kaido is a stretch considering that he only landed 2 hits. Yes, they were enough to knock him down but he won't stay down for more than 5 seconds. But I agree.
Post automatically merged:

Being a troll in what? What's the troll part?
By saying that he is stronger than Luffy by a lot and that he will come back to defeat Kaido by himself

We'll see but CoC seems to be manifestation of fighting spirt and will power and I am sorry but I don't think Shanks/Roger or any other character has greater will power or fighting spirt than Zoro.
Are you for real bro ?? I'm not sure about Shanks but I think Roger CoC >> any other characters in OP. It's simple coz he's the pirate king. He's not only conquer fodders but he also conquer the conquerors.

H
heres the thing oda know what hes doing bro he gave zoro so much shit to do on the rooftop so asura is weaker imagine if the dude just spammed the move
Zoro said he put his all into the attack. You can't spam one move without it being easily countered, once was enough to shock Kaido off guard, also it would be weaker if spammed because he'd be holding back energy reserves to use for his subsequent spams.

Shishi sonson in exhausted state for Zoro against Mr 1 exceeded his limits.
In Enes Lobby, Luffy's exhausted jet gattling after 2 internal destruction attacks and fatigue to the point of paralysis was still a top form jet gattling, because it was pushing past his limits, similarly Luffy vs. Kat was past exhaustion exceeding limits, similarly in this fight Luffy was just knocked out and is battered himself, reaching new heights.

Zoro said he put his all into the attack. You can't spam one move without it being easily countered, once was enough to shock Kaido off guard, also it would be weaker if spammed because he'd be holding back energy reserves to use for his subsequent spams.

In Enes Lobby, Luffy's exhausted jet gattling after 2 internal destruction attacks and fatigue to the point of paralysis was still a top form jet gattling, because it was pushing past his limits, similarly Luffy vs. Kat was past exhaustion exceeding limits, similarly in this fight Luffy was just knocked out and is battered himself, reaching new heights.
o

you have to keep in mind he shouldnt even be able to use that hes literally destroyed bro law even says it also he openly calls out kaido and was clashing with him

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

zoro was fucked broken barely any stamina barely any haki
And he still overpowered and deflected kaido and blitz him

But Zoro with his subconscious CoC already fucked Kaido up wtih all broken bones
Even blocked 3 Named CLub hits in Ashura

Can you imagine what he would do when he actually masters it
Only people who really got hype this week are Luffy, Zoro and Kaido tbh
Was it really King's haki though..? I mean I want to believe It was but after re-reading the fight so far. .. Kaido got hurt by red rock. He said so himself. And Luffy was not Using King's haki yet. So doesn't that mean that Kaido's assertion is flawed? Or am I missing something here?

This chapter makes clear that advanced Haki puts strong characters in another league. It’s literally the key to a new tier list. Luffy closed the gap between YC2 lvl to Yonko lvl by learning advanced versions of CoC, CoA and CoO. Haki is the real deal. Amazing how powerful Luffy is and he will grow even stronger through fights and his awakening.

But How Freaking Strong Must SHANKS be???

he is most likely the haki god!!!

I will put him as the strongest Yonko for now

Was it really King's haki though..? I mean I want to believe It was but after re-reading the fight so far. .. Kaido got hurt by red rock. He said so himself. And Luffy was not Using King's haki yet. So doesn't that mean that Kaido's assertion is flawed? Or am I missing something here?
When you try to downplay Zoro so bad that you even say that Kaido is wrong, Kaido, a top CoC user being wrong about X character having CoC too. Sure...

Status
Not open for further replies.