vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato is possibly an YC3 level character in Base if we consider Jinbe one as well.

Ace stalled Jinbe for days just like Yamato and Ace looked similarly potent. Yamato anyway probably kept improving her strenght just like Jinbe probably did a little but if I had to bet I would say she could even be stronger than Jinbe in base.

Yamato is possibly an YC3 level character in Base if we consider Jinbe one as well.

Ace stalled Jinbe for days just like Yamato and Ace looked similarly potent. Yamato anyway probably kept improving her strenght just like Jinbe probably did a little but if I had to bet I would say she could even be stronger than Jinbe in base.
I would put Yamato at YC3-YC2, still fodder for a Yonko tho.

Yamato's full power is in the YC1 to YC2 range for me, but my impression is purely based off several scalings.
I would put her at YC2, based on her fighting Ace and still being able to improve.
Post automatically merged:

I disagree. As nothing suggest that.
We do know when she was younger he beat her up, But she's grown since and gotten stronger. What we know implies the complete opposite of what your saying.
She won't be able to even dodge it. Base Luffy>Yamato and even with FS he wasn't even able to dodge a TB from Base Kaido, he dodged it partially and it still knocked him down. Unless you think that Yamato>>Base Luffy. And I know that she growed up that's why I put her at YC2 instead of YC3 which was Ace's rank.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I don't hate her but she is fodder. Ppl saying that she is going to fight Kaido when Kaido just farts and kills her lol. Plus I think that her personality is mediocre. Just another Oden dickrider in Wano with 0 personality.
See what I mean, @solis? Same tired bullshit arguments as always, they never deviate from it. Yamato knocked Ulti out (even temporarily) with a single blow, kicked a Number’s ass with a shockwave, intimidated Sasaki by almost revealing her DF powers, and was trained by the strongest creature in the world, but there are still big brains out here who think she’s useless in a fight. Also, pretending like the Oden cosplay is the only thing we know about her is just a bad-faith defense after the Ace flashback, so this guy clearly doesn’t have any actual basis for his hatred, I’m guessing he just thinks it’s cool to be contrary for the sake of it. Matt, you aren’t the first person to pretend like all of this matters to Oda as much as it does to you as an individual, and I know you won’t be the last.

See what I mean, @solis? Same tired bullshit arguments as always, they never deviate from it. Yamato knocked Ulti out (even temporarily) with a single blow, kicked a Number’s ass with a shockwave, intimidated Sasaki by almost revealing her DF powers, and was trained by the strongest creature in the world, but there are still big brains out here who think she’s useless in a fight. Also, pretending like the Oden cosplay is the only thing we know about her is just a bad-faith defense after the Ace flashback, so this guy clearly doesn’t have any actual basis for his hatred, I’m guessing he just thinks it’s cool to be contrary for the sake of it. Matt, you aren’t the first person to pretend like all of this matters to Oda as much as it does to you as an individual, and I know you won’t be the last.
Man you spitting fire. <3
:cheers:

I am not saying that she is uselss in a normal fight, a YC2 is very capable but against a normal Yonko she would get demolished. Look at Queen, a very capable fighter that got one punched from a Hungry BM. And no, I am not being contrary because it is cool, I just see her as a mediocre character and I don't like her. Now because I don't like a character I am a "cool guy that likes to be contrary".

I would put her at YC2, based on her fighting Ace and still being able to improve.
Doesn't seem unreasonable to me in that Queen himself currently proved to be profusely stronger than let's say Jack and he would probably defeat Land Jinbe without around mid to high difficulty if we considered general portrayal.

But I think her DF power would probably be capable to mid diff her Base self too. Or high eventually.

If I had to place my cents I would place her in between King and Queen but it's little more than a conjecture for now.

Doesn't seem unreasonable to me in that Queen himself currently proved to be profusely stronger than let's say Jack and he would probably defeat Land Jinbe without around mid to high difficulty if we considered general portrayal.

But I think her DF power would probably be capable to mid diff her Base self too. Or high eventually.

If I had to be I would place her in between King and Queen but it's little more than a conjecture for now.
With her DF I would gladly put her between Queen and King. But still, the difference between a YC1 and a Yonko is still very big and Yamato would probably be between YC2-YC1. Mfs calling me hater when I am giving her a free YC2 rank. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.