vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

i think its time to recheck the old chapters. motobaro was clearly not luffys first use of conquerors haki, he had just not developed it enough in drum island. this is the same fucking page. wapol and chessmarimo have the same sound effects as the gorgon sisters and luffy is making the same exact expression with black lightning lines in his damn eyes
Post automatically merged:

oh no... brothers... i have some fucked up news

luffy did it in chapter fucking one. from the jump. THATS WHY SHANKS GAVE HIM THE FUCKING HAT.

Is Big Mom the apex of endurance and durability in OnePiece? She doesn't have a scar and we have seems her for almost hundreds of chapters and never got actually hurt...
Yeah she is a Meme for falling into dumb traps but the enemies always seem eager to get rid of her or even avoid Big Mom rather than go on a battle with her... That's why I pretty much have so much respect for Kid's and Killer's decision.

Hakai >> Current KKG > Thunder Bagua / other particularly powerful G4 strikes >>>> G2 Red Hawk

Most realistic scaling for Kaido/Luffy to me
Imo KKG is stronger. I don’t think either BM or Kaido can match Luffy’s offence now.

The most destructive people in OP atm are Luffy and Blackbeard, while most lethal Akainu. Kaido/BM are strongest defensively.

Imo KKG is stronger. I don’t think either BM or Kaido can match Luffy’s offence now.

The most destructive people in OP atm are Luffy and Blackbeard, while most lethal Akainu. Kaido/BM are strongest defensively.
Well this is the alleged full force combination of 2 yonko against Luffy's KKG. Luffy is a single man.

Well this is the alleged full force combination of 2 yonko against Luffy's KKG. Luffy is a single man.
and Still one of the strongest guys out there, Most people got age over him as well. Yet he still beats them. Luffy's still growing.

This alleged Full Force Combo, thing. kek. Your part of the fans that look at it with a glass half full, Others go glass half empty. But the Realistic view is, He took the attack not for the full amount but just enough time for people to move around and he gets teleported. Which left him badly injured. Not exactly something to think is Top tier Material just yet.

Of course Luffy’s attacks were always gonna be a big part of Kaido’s defeat, I’m not so ignorant to the tropes of shonen manga to think it was gonna be any more clever than that...and adding the ability to wield CoC like another form of AdCoA is defensible on its own, it’s just ridiculous that this rubber asshole is poised to defeat a Yonko by himself (unless more allies join the fray) when we’ve spent years hearing about how Kaido can’t be taken down by regular means or a single person. The rooftop stuff has been so thrilling precisely because Luffy WASN’T the only one doing all the work, we actually got to see the characters we’ve been told multiple times are his peers or equals do some shit that would drive that point home; now that he’s sent everyone back down to the floor, it’s just another paint-by-numbers battle, and we were promised something much more magnificent for this arc.
Cry in silence you second rate reader; aaaaand you're mistaken it is more thrilling to see Luffy break the saying that "if 1 v 1 bet on Kaido" and that there's no such a thing as an undefeated foe. So stfu and don't you dare complain

Status
Not open for further replies.