vote:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because each one of those characters could wear the same suit to become stronger lol.

The point is merely that Sanji is meant to be left behind here if we considered their power levels.

Not necessarily a big indicator but it's an intriguing particular I figured. If Sanji showed CoC he would most likely stand as the weakest user.
As opposed to weapons which traditionally make whoever wears them weaker?

1) Basically postponement. How typical of Lolhawk.

2 &3) Shanks was not a Yonko 12 years back. Shanks became Yonko 6 years back. And Marineford is a hype for Shanks not someone who tucked the tail between legs who ran away against Vista, Shanks. Mihawk only hype is WSS. Marines have thrown him away like used toilet paper.

4) Thanks to Enma training he did for 10 days.
1 - Still Mihawk has upper hand here.

2 & 3 - My bad as there is a correction in Vivre card about Shanks status. You're interpreting Mihawk ran away whereas of all Shichibukai only Mihawk was shown to quit. Bell ringing?

4 - Your assumption. Zoro fucked up everyone whom he faced even before Enma.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
1 - Still Mihawk has upper hand here.

2 & 3 - Nah, Shanks was Yonkou 12 years before itself. You're interpreting Mihawk ran away whereas of all Shichibukai only Mihawk was shown to quit. Bell ringing?

4 - Your assumption. Zoro fucked up everyone whom he faced even before Enma.
Shanks confirmed to be a yonko 6 years ago in 957
Mihawk leaving marineford is irrelevant as he walked up to shanks face past his crew on his own.

And @Emperor are you saying that a few days training with enma (no where near 10) is vastly superior to luffys 3 hard fights and 2 power ups ?

Mihawk leaving marineford is irrelevant as he walked up to shanks face past his crew on his own.

And @Emperor are you saying that a few days training with enma (no where near 10) is vastly superior to luffys 3 hard fights and 2 power ups ?
My bad, I concede that Shanks became Yonkou 6 years before.

My point here is of all Shichibukai, only Mihawk quit which indirectly portrays Mihawk is the only threat for Shanks from the Marine side. Nowhere I've meant that, Mihawk chickened out and made a run.

No Oda amped everyone including Zoro according to the plot requirement.

What excuses did oda give? Zoro trained with enma only for a few days and it's clear he doesn't even have full mastery. So Where's the growth to do what he's done on the roof ?
What I am saying is that Oda maps according to the plot. Luffy learnt FS in a day, learnt application of CoC just by seeing once. Past 2 fights didn't help Luffy anyway against Kaidou, and FS post Katakuri fight is thrown into dustbin. Now plot required Luffy to cope up with Kaidou. Hence he can block attacks in base form. Same for Zoro. He required to fight against Kaidou. Same for Kid, Law. Killer who couldn't pull out weapon from injured person was able to damage Kaidou and probably becomes instrumental against Bigmom. Law was mid diffed by Doflamingo but somehow tanked Bigmom indra and Kaidou thunder bagua and did some damage to both Bigmom and Kaidou.

What I am saying is that Oda maps according to the plot. Luffy learnt FS in a day, learnt application of CoC just by seeing once. Past 2 fights didn't help Luffy anyway against Kaidou, and FS post Katakuri fight is thrown into dustbin. Now plot required Luffy to cope up with Kaidou. Hence he can block attacks in base form. Same for Zoro. He required to fight against Kaidou. Same for Kid, Law. Killer who couldn't pull out weapon from injured person was able to damage Kaidou and probably becomes instrumental against Bigmom. Law was mid diffed by Doflamingo but somehow tanked Bigmom indra and Kaidou thunder bagua and did some damage to both Bigmom and Kaidou.
I would agree on the matter regarding the plot being shaped which influences the power levels of certain characters as a variable being bound to the former.

Of course some characters which are main characters have got a highter chance, but plot is an agent that proves fundamental overall. Unless no particular plot is necessitated.

Isn't this applicable for most of the time where the protagonist learn in an unimaginable amount of time? For instants, Ichigo learning Bankai, Naruto learning Kage Bunshim / Sage Chakra, Bam defeating young Jahad (ToG if you happen to read).

Even Luffy got curbstomped against Lucchi initially whilst he was able to battle on equal grounds with him within shortest span, overpower Arlong who seemed invincible.

Considering these factors, there's nothing surprising as more or less every protagonist follow the same pattern when it comes to power up.

The only ass pull is Luffy getting up on his toes when he was knocked out unconscious by Kaido in his hybrid form.

Isn't this applicable for most of the time where the protagonist learn in an unimaginable amount of time? For instants, Ichigo learning Bankai, Naruto learning Kage Bunshim / Sage Chakra, Bam defeating young Jahad (ToG if you happen to read).

Even Luffy got curbstomped against Lucchi initially whilst he was able to battle on equal grounds with him within shortest span, overpower Arlong who seemed invincible.

Considering these factors, there's nothing surprising as more or less every protagonist follow the same pattern when it comes to power up.

The only ass pull is Luffy getting up on his toes when he was knocked out unconscious by Kaido in his hybrid form.
I don't think Luffy getting up after knocked out for some time is anymore asspull than taking Hakai for a few seconds without getting knocked out, then attacking Prometheus without any issues, scarring Kaidou, and potential fight with King and killing Kaidou with slight medical treatment.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I don't think Luffy getting up after knocked out for some time is anymore asspull than taking Hakai for a few seconds without getting knocked out, then attacking Prometheus without any issues, scarring Kaidou, and potential fight with King and killing Kaidou with slight medical treatment.
The difference is, Luffy did nothing to defend against the attack while Zoro did all in his might to shield against it. :myman:
Dont confuse a proper warrior with a MC with tons of plot armor. They are 2 different breeds.

The difference is, Luffy did nothing to defend against the attack while Zoro did all in his might to shield against it. :myman:
Dont confuse a proper warrior with a MC with tons of plot armor. They are 2 different breeds.
Warrior is another term for plot armor. I could also say Luffy being rubber bounces back using the bullshit warrior logic or both plot armor situations. Shielding or not it is combined Yonko attack which is far threatening than ragnarok or whatever.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Warrior is another term for plot armor. I could also say Luffy being rubber bounces back using the bullshit warrior logic or both plot armor situations. Shielding or not it is combined Yonko attack which is far threatening than ragnarok or whatever.
You wish. Zoro is a warrior, no more no less, born to be the greatest and properly equipped to be one.
Rubber bounces back from being knocked out? Rubber bounces back a heat breath? Wasnt aware of those rubber properties.
Shielding with both weapons and haki barrier is far more plausible than just yelling GUTS! Or I figured it out while I was knocked out...
The greatest ever shielding and withstanding two Emperors combined is expected considering him being capable of what no other is.
Besides, it is not a surprise considering the Nothing Happened and the feats against Kuma in pre-TS. Been a warrior the whole time.

Should I term it as a hater post?

WB with half of his head wiped still was far from done. Is this Asspull? No, because there's valid justification behind it.

Same goes for Zoro considering his endurance being one of the best in the series.

Kaido clearly mentioned that Luffy has been knocked out identical to the earlier one, the only difference is present Kaido's attack >>> previous Kaido's attack and yet Luffy woke up like as if nothing happened. In fact, Luffy's threshold limit after spamming G4 and post recovery mode needs 20 minutes, a valid justification is found here. Are you finding the difference?

The burden of the proof to be able to comprise the sheer energy of Hakai is on Luffy. As a matter of fact he would have to prove that Tankman alone would manage, let alone a weaker form, but bear in mind that as a matter of fact Boro Breath alone left his face covered in blood and he had material time to tackle the attack.

Haki bloom in extreme situations. That is what Zoro did twice. Haki bloom when he tanked Hakai and when he attacked Kaido with Ashura.
But we never saw haki blooming when you are knocked out. That is completely plot armor new.
Post automatically merged:

Can someone explain to me what is Zoro Szn?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.