Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro ashura: Kaido tanks
Luffy nameless punch: Kaido folds

ZoRo HaS BeTtEr aP Than LuFfY
can we just appreciate and admire that zoro landed a blow that Kaido will remember as a scar even after he kicks the bucket, and please let not try to be ingrate and be inequitable retarded nitwits that have biases against characters and can't be objective for once.. FFS
:lawsigh:

Last edited:

Bogard

You can't win
Oh so it's also confirmed Zoro left a permanent scar on Kaido. The legend is already on his path to WSS :steef:
love zoro but i want to see this luffy 1v1
We'd get our 1 on 1. Kid and Killer went for Big Mom(who would otherwise come back due to Promotheus), Zoro is at his limit and left everything else to others, Law apparently got knocked out by Kaido, so it's Luffy vs hybrid Kaido from now on

Well at least this chapter confirmed current Zoro can't kill Kaido with his best attack, but looking at the fact he still has these power-ups/build-ups

- Turning Enma black
- Nidai Kitetsu

We might see more later on after he presumably recovers / gets healed by someone
Yep, you right. It is way to early for any of the strawhat to not come back, I mean none of the other stawhat has even finish their fight, how in the world do some fan think that Zoro is done for this arc?

Can they read xd?

I think it is something like Luffy (when he runs out of hacky) which make total sense. Enma + damage + attack that left a scar to Kaido
Time for Zoro to take a siesta, and come back in a few chapters

Status
Not open for further replies.