Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
People are complaining that Luffy is getting all the advanced forms of Haki... Well he isn't a physical phenom like Big Mom or Kaido... His fruit is pretty good but it isn't the best as well to be a top tier he always needed to have a far stronger Haki than the others.
i mean he is a physical phenome just not compared to big mom and kaido he was strong as fuck from the git go remember the flash back and syrup village pure strength immune to poison

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Kaido and Shanks fanboys should stop pretending like they're only eating good.
:seriously:

- Kaido won't solo the 5 supernova even though their Strength was chipped down from fighting him and Big mom together. He took down a heavily injured Zoro and Law, now he's fighting Luffy 1v1, so at best, he's only soloing 3 SN and one of them was half dead. Let's not forget how "Ragnarok" did fuck all to base Luffy.

- Zoro has CoC. Asura is CoC infused attack, but Zoro is still a swordsman which means that advanced CoC isn't an exception to the rule. Roger can't be used to discredit Mihawk's title anymore.

Yep, this is a great chapter.
:cheers:

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Red Admiral @Shiroyru @HA001 @Fenaker

Always an equal amount of dehype to the hype.​
I agree, Kaido isn’t looking like a god as some say, but I will give him some respect real quick:

Him having the same kind of Haki as Roger and Primebeard is pretty hype. I’m now comfortable saying he might be able to push Akainu to extreme diff, and if Kaido has awakening, I will give him the edge over Sakazuki in a high/extreme diff fight.

I kept telling some of you idiots. Don't underestimate CoC users. "No Doffy is wEakEr tHaN cRacKeR."

Oda didn't introduce this power and have all of Marineford be shocked for something a random 3rd or 4th commander can have. EVERYONE who has CoC is either Top Tier or close to Top Tier in their prime.
You can look down on CoC user but not adv CoC haki user like Roger, WB, Kaidou, Zoro, Shanks, Mihawk, Rayleigh etc

Status
Not open for further replies.