Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law would stand no chance against Zoro. Zoro's Haki would be too strong to be moved. And if Law dears to teleport close to Zoro, Zoro will rip him to shreds. Law is just the supportive guy.

Zoro has a legit shot at being stronger than Luffy EOS (also it becomes plausible for Zoro to have left the timeskip stronger than Luffy). It would align with Luffy's biggest strength of drawing people towards him. As Joyboy, his Crew will contain the best people of each kind. The best cook, the best navigator, the best doctor, ..., and the best fighter which is Zoro.

Oda had to massively injure Zoro by having him stall an island busting double Yonko attack and then have him use a last move to rip Kaido's flesh open to have Luffy fight a weakened Kaido. (Luffy has still the claim of being #1 due to being the main protagonist, but it wouldn't surprise if Zoro would end up even stronger, because his goals are solely strength based, while Luffy's goal is to be the freest man, which he will achieve with a good group).

Law would stand no chance against Zoro. Zoro's Haki would be too strong to be moved. And if Law dears to teleport close to Zoro, Zoro will rip him to shreds. Law is just the supportive guy.

Zoro has a legit shot at being stronger than Luffy EOS (also it becomes plausible for Zoro to have left the timeskip stronger than Luffy). It would align with Luffy's biggest strength of drawing people towards him. As Joyboy, his Crew will contain the best people of each kind. The best cook, the best navigator, the best doctor, ..., and the best fighter which is Zoro.

Oda had to massively injure Zoro by having him stall an island busting double Yonko attack and then have him use a last move to rip Kaido's flesh open to have Luffy fight a weakened Kaido. (Luffy has still the claim of being #1 due to being the main protagonist, but it wouldn't surprise if Zoro would end up even stronger, because his goals are solely strength based, while Luffy's goal is to be the freest man, which he will achieve with a good group).
Luffys literally fighting kaido in base.

Law is just a supportive guy? Stop reading two piece.

he literally saved zoro this chapter then attacked zoro.

law has already moved zoro there’s no proof his haki is too strong to be moved that was only about the yonko.

Goood thing all you did was talk out of your ass

Zoro's ultimate Ashura technique, this gonna look so beastly :steef:

Damn this chapter is so hype, but the timing is so confusing :choppawhat:

Zoro saying that this is the best he can do, his final attempt, and if it doesn't work he will leave it to the others
Big moment CoC reveal
Injuring Kaido and making him say that it's going to leave a scar ?

It feels like Zoro's checking all the marks, but why is this all happening before all the fights bellow started ?

Does Oda really need to have Luffy 1 vs 1 Kaido while the others are fighting bellow ? :lusalty:

I need to process this. Crazy awesome chapter that feels oddly placed for some reason.

What matters most tho is that Zoro's a beast :finally:
That's why I'm perfectly fine that zoro is taking rest now. Oda hypes him so much, that honestly even luffy feats kinda let down. Now oda can concentrate on others wg and luffy. But that also means, Oda is gonna unleash Kaido at 100%. And at the end after all the fights, Zoro and Luffy the duo who started wano will finish wano with ZKK.

Zoro being take out is the perfect opportunity for Oda to bring him for the climax.

he used adv coc to break sanji leg?
No just pure strength

Sanji was such a lameass turd Vergo couldnt help himself, his body went into instant troll mode :hihihi:

He switched legs and used his ankle to break mr Limpleg when said joke blocks with his kneecap

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Look what a nice block and look what a poor attack. Surely Vergo must have broken his ankle here :josad::josad::josad:

Boyyy the bumfuck just said "Law > Zoro" when Zoro literally now has better feats than Luffy would get EoW
We can't tell who is KOed by the spoilers, BUT, if Zoro states "I did all I can. I leave the rest to you" and Law is alive, that clearly implies Law > Zoro.

Law did the same with Luffy in Dressrosa. "I leave the rest to you"

I'm just surprised Zoro didn't have another move from Ashura. I was expecting at least 1 more attack. Maybe he'll get it when he fights King.

Final opponents will be Imu/Gorosei/WG maybe BB Pirates, why Mihawk?
We know nothing about Mihawk's past. For all we know he may have deeper connections to Imu/void century. Honestly it doesn't matter anyway, Zoro will defeat the current WSS to achieve his dream and that's Mihawk. Unless there's someone unknown who is magically above him, he will be the final opponent.

Luffys literally fighting kaido in base.

Law is just a supportive guy? Stop reading two piece.

he literally saved zoro this chapter then attacked zoro.

law has already moved zoro there’s no proof his haki is too strong to be moved that was only about the yonko.

Goood thing all you did was talk out of your ass
Law has already moves Luffy in Wano...

Learn to read.

Too strong Haki makes shambles fail.

Man, stop it with this nonsense. Read the spoilers.

Zoro tells Law that this attack is the best he can do so if this doesn't work, it's up to him.

We can't tell who is KOed by the spoilers, BUT, if Zoro states "I did all I can. I leave the rest to you" and Law is alive, that clearly implies Law > Zoro.

Law did the same with Luffy in Dressrosa. "I leave the rest to you"

I'm just surprised Zoro didn't have another move from Ashura. I was expecting at least 1 more attack. Maybe he'll get it when he fights King.
Kaido thunder bagua'd Law.

Status
Not open for further replies.