Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I'm willing to agree Mihawk can have CoC ... he might not .... but he can't have the best CoC ... we all know Shanks is Haki god

if you guys agree to Shanks > Mihawk ... we can have your backs at Zoro > Roger or even Luffy

Top CoC users are Gods of the verse

Shanks is THE ONLY God alive
The pic doesn’t really mean something, it is just people Kaido fought and respected. Mihawk > Oden likely.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
True but Oda like to end things on 1 on 1 fights .
Still Law around so we have to see what happen but the SN put in the work and now Oda doing the set up for it .
There is still Zoro named chapter to come.

Don't get fooled by Oda.

Zoro will get up.

Don't trust people like Paper who thinks Zoro will downgrade to King.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Yeah, atm we can't confirm if Asura is a CoC move solely or Zoro developed it into one post-timeskip

I think its the former tbh because then it gets way too confusing to explain I feel like
we see Zoro having an intimidation aura which is like CoC, for now i assume Ashura indeed like that.
but pic leaks/redon summary will solve this out.

The translation is weird.

Kaido falls before Luffy's attack.

Zoro inflicted some damage or before like by* his attack?
* Luffy stood up and talked to Kaido (part of it)
Luffy: I got hit by your bat and got it...!! You can also wear "the color of the king", right?
Kaido: Only the strongest ones!
After that, Kaido collapses after a series of Luffy attacks.

* Luffy: You go down. I'll win somehow in the future...!! Just give it to everyone!!!

Btw, this should end Sanji = Zoro Debate even in Enies Lobby Arc
This is why Diable Jambe is a Move that Sanji started using always, even against Fodders
But Asura is something that Zoro decides to bring out only against Strongest Creature
The difference is like Night & Day
Imo Zoro vs Sanji ended to be consistent 15 years ago give or take.

This Red Suit brought some new fuel that was rather quickly estinguished anyway.

Oh wait a minute, looks like another important plot role for Shanks goes down the toilet lol. At first I thought Shanks’ plot role was to teach Luffy advanced CoC, but looks like Luffy can just learn it from Kaido instead lol. Another L for the Red Bitch

@Seraphoenix @Red Admiral

Shanks is no teacher ... he is a god ....
this chapter is the beginning of CoC GODLY HYPE

JOIN SHANKS HYPE TRAIN

#HAKI_GOD
#2021_IS_SHANK'S_YEAR

Status
Not open for further replies.