Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more confident than ever with one huge detail of this chapter.
And that's prometheus and meme ragging on zeus.
Which means zeus back to nami is a million times more likely and a nami chapter should indeed be soon if not next.
Which takes us to zoros being the last chapter.
One argument against "Zoro named chapter = ZKK chapter" is: both of Chopper chapter and Robin chapter wasn't about Chopper defeating Queen and Robin defeating Black Maria.
If anything, the chapter with their names is chapter when they start fighting them.
Luffy chapter was also Luffy landing first hit on Kaido iirc.

So yep, Zoro named chapter is when Zoro starts fighting King

As I said Law get stronger and better woth even having new moves. Since Law is now under the dome,I can see him saving Inu and fighting Jack.

As I though the source or Zoro CoC coming from Ashura who hint the adv CoC version.

A normal CoC can't hurt people, what Zoro did was exactly the same what Luffy and Kaido did in the end of chapter. Kaido get cut by Zoro already one time and that was without CoC. With means the source of the CoC was Ashura.
Law vs Hybrid Jack could be pretty good tbh. Jack wanted to save Doffy and Law was the one who defeated him. Honestly Yamato defeating Jack and going on to fight Kaido....was a bit too much anyways.

Ladies and gentlemen the icing on the cake:

Both of you can go downstairs now!!
Tell the other... that no matter what happens, I will win!!!"

it was soooooooooo beautiful. Haven’t enjoyed one piece like this since forever...seeing my prediction one after the other comes true and all this Ws rain β˜”οΈ

Raid almost confirmed to fail...I mean it is lol. Luffy saying no matter what I will win is clearly regarding kaido but let’s not forget BIG MOM is there ...this shit should fail

Luffy > zoro get over it

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
Personally I think he's done on the roof but what's your thought on how it plays out?
He tried his strongest attack but Kaido still didn't fall.
I don't think Zoro is going to fight King. I think Zoro was sent down to the dome to kill Orochi, meet Yamato and resolve the Hiyori plotline and then return to the roof and kill Kaido.
Won't be on the roof at the end. This end s above the Flower capital for all of wano to see his head come off.

I

Indigo

Zoro this arc:

1. Made kaido dodge his attack and scared Big Mom.
2. Cut full zoan kaido.
3. Blocked the ultimate attack of 2 yonkos even though for a short moment.
4. Used Ashura to permanently cripple kaido with a new scar
4. Confirmed CoC user

And still more to come.:steef::steef:
Don't forget confirmed Flame Cutter, Cut Boro's Breath, Saved Luffy 7 times, Saved the whole party by blocking Hakai, Cut prometheus twice, blocked a wind slice like it was nothing (the same wind slice that took Kiku's arm off and destroyed Kid's Punk Robot).

Bogard

You can't win
β€Ž
A normal CoC can't hurt people, what Zoro did was exactly the same what Luffy and Kaido did in the end of chapter. Kaido get cut by Zoro already one time and that was without CoC. With means the source of the CoC was Ashura.
The thing is that Kaido doesn't confirm that him getting hurt is due to conqueror. He might have felt Zoro's color of conqueror while performing his attack, but it's not confirmed to be responsible in damaging Kaido

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
β€Ž
One argument against "Zoro named chapter = ZKK chapter" is: both of Chopper chapter and Robin chapter wasn't about Chopper defeating Queen and Robin defeating Black Maria.
If anything, the chapter with their names is chapter when they start fighting them.
Luffy chapter was also Luffy landing first hit on Kaido iirc.

So yep, Zoro named chapter is when Zoro starts fighting King
Nope. Namis will be beating ulti with zeus.
Frankys will be beating sasaki.

Cut to below the island. Prometheus saved Big Mom right before she hits the sea. Big Mom praises Prometheus then complains how useless Zeus is. Prometheus says Zeus has always been slow, stupid and just a burden for Big Mom.

Prometheus: "Mama, I have a request."

Cut back to Kid and Killer. They stop at the edge of Onigashima. Kid comments how there's something weird going on with the clouds...

Did Prometheus ask Big Mom to make a new Zeus and that's why Kid and Killer are seeig the clouds going crazy ? :quest:

Status
Not open for further replies.