Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, Redon already said all the attacks from this chapter barely affected Kaido, he didn't come close to Oden's feat I am afraid.
he already scarred him permanently, if anything, it's just that Kaido is an endurance freak. And by feat, zoro scarring kaido is now comparable if not better than Oden since current kaido > kaido that fought oden

Stop with this headcanon.

Luffy himself admitted that his previous attacks were only superficial even while in G4.
On the other hand Zoro is leaving perma damage to Kaido even after tanking combined attack of 2 Yonkos. And before that Kaido is dodging his attackd.

As far as the Manga is confirmed Zoro was > Luffy throughout the fight only for Luffy to be = to Zoro just this chapter.
Thats after getting a 2nd powerup let that sink in. The gap between Zoro and Luffy most of the timeskip should be obvious now.
lmao

From Redon:

Yes, Kaidou has taken quite a few blows in this chapter, but he is not affected by them at all (beyond a few gasps). Even Zoro's attack does not affect him that much (although he is going to leave a scar) since after receiving it he is still standing, he turns around, talks to Zoro and then attacks them as usual.

luffy should endure unbelievable amount of pain to win this...​

sanji can fight queen as long as zoro doesnt fight king,
if zoro after all this fights king and sanji gets to fight queen , I'd be upset
I mean bruh..... Didn't a nerfed Zoro like fodderize Hatchi and still had to be the one to hold arlong off? Story has shown Zoro is a lot stronger than the 3rd guy but The story hasn't shown that Sanji can defeat the 2nd guy. Vergo, Gin, ext.....

Hybrid is better fighting wise but not better in everything. Full Zoan form is maybe more durable, and even if they were both as durable Oden really put Kaido down, here Kaido is still standing and fighting. For now Oden feat => Zoro one. If Zoro had matched Oden feat Kaido would have said something in that sense
Kaido tanked oden's attack and immediately attacked oden...current kaido >> oden :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.