Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Context try it some time.
Your original comment was aimed at trolling Zoro because you are a Zoro hater... grow a pair and at least admit that.

I wouldnt have made fun of all your headcanon if you actually fully contextualized the whole situation instead taking pathetic low blows at my boy Zoro. The full contextualization is Luffy wants to beat Kaido 1v1 and doesnt want or need help, which is the main underlying point of the whole part

Hey at least you admit you dont comment with facts kudos to you.

Well Zoro doesn't seem like the kinda guy who cares about CoC
But he has unlocked advanced CoC And Advanced CoA at age of 19
Advanced CoO most likely as well
And he didn't need a top tier trainer to do so
so wait ... so Mihawk is not Zoro's trainer anymore? cause I know MANY MANY MANY MANY Zoro fans who say otherwise
things can't be that objective

Luffy used advance CoO at 17
Luffy used good CoC at 17

both of them got top tier trainer as well

:cheers:​

Forget the fact that Zoro cut Kaido so hard that he left a scar on him that will be a problem for him later on since he won't have time to properly heal it due to constant fighting.
By his logic, Luffy's non G4 punches are stronger than his G4 punches, not too forget Zoro was on the brink of death. In which I doubt that was the most damage he could do with his strongest attack. Which I will make a poll by tomorrow night as well to ask

S
Your original comment was aimed at trolling Zoro because you are a Zoro hater... grow a pair and at least admit that.

I wouldnt have made fun of all your headcanon if you actually fully contextualized the whole situation instead taking pathetic low blows at my boy Zoro. The full contextualization is Luffy wants to beat Kaido 1v1 and doesnt want or need help, which is the main underlying point of the whole part

Hey at least you admit you dont comment with facts kudos to you.
Still crying you have to write long ass posts about something as simple as context

:gokulaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.