Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not more impressive, because Kaido is the only one in One Piece that will let Zoro take those shots. He will never land that shit on anyone with the decency to bother dodging.
I dont need everyone to agree with me
scarring kaido> splitting punk hazard .
wonder where all that ap from splitting punk hazard went against doffy, kaido
oh wait
against a certain calibre of fighters
his df isnt as effective.

whatever you say at this point
dont care.

No it wasn't Joue Shot that fractured Luffy's skull, it was a "nameless" knee hit from Sanji. You didn't body anything lol

NAMELESS HIT :watchout:

So it wasn't Sanji's attack power but the hardness of his leg, the knee being the hardest, that's emphasised for what's fracvturing Luffy here

SANJI*S KNEE

VERGO´S ANKLE

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Sanji was using much more power against Vergo when he kicked him the first time, and it wasn't a named attack. He was defending Tashigi so it is >>> your random named attack. lol
Definitely wasn't using much more power against vergo bruh...... Your cappin, Concasse> Whatever was used on Vergo.

Also the skull crack thing is head canon bruh... theres no X-Ray that shows his skull was cracking , if anything it looks like sanjis hitting Luffy on the cheek tbh. And honestly even this attack looks more powerful than what was used on Vergo as well tbh.

Yip correct. Which means zoros feat against kaido>any feats of law vs moutain
You're comparing lethality with AoE. Gamma Knife is way more lethal than any of Zoro's attacks if it lands on humans. Oda just never had the balls to use it on their human forms, but wastes it on Zooan which is the size of a village.

Even now, Injection Shot makes Hybrid Kaido bleed, which is like 20 times weaker than GK.

:milaugh:
I was never on zkk
so um
check your facts .
Pretty sure I was quoting someone else. Read closer....
literally kaido hinting that he does. it is what it is .
am sure we will see zoro enough times to spell it out for you
Lol never denied he had it to begin with try actually reading my post. An not just replying to what u think I’ll say... Anyway like stated he can’t control it yet, by Zoro own Words. But he’ll be around enough for u to get it I guest lls.
while law's job continues to watch other conqueror's clash and give commentary:steef:
Luffy done what exactly? Moderately damage Kaido lls, imagine thinking that’s comparable to orchestrating Memes actual death. Try harder scrub
:milaugh:

Are you for real? Law cutting Punk Hazard mountain in half shits on anything Zoro has ever done. He wasn't even aiming at the mountain, but Vergo.

That feat is only replicated by Mihawk, when he casually swings at Luffy and ends up cutting an ice mountain by accident.
Law couldnt cut doffy, meaning Doffy haki was strong enough, and current zoro haki shits on doffy's

No it wasn't Joue Shot that fractured Luffy's skull, it was a "nameless" knee hit from Sanji. You didn't body anything lol

NAMELESS HIT :watchout:

So it wasn't Sanji's attack power but the hardness of his leg, the knee being the hardest, that's emphasised for what's fracvturing Luffy here

SANJI*S KNEE

VERGO´S ANKLE

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Sanji was using much more power against Vergo when he kicked him the first time, and it wasn't a named attack. He was defending Tashigi so it is >>> your random named attack. lol
I am Sanji's fan but to hit his captain with all his might because he got scared at Big meme is really pathetic :lusalty:

Status
Not open for further replies.