Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone has to ACTUALLY fill Oden's shoes

Face it, from taking care of the Scabbards to this comment, Law has been more of an "Oden" this arc than Zoro :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Bruh are you that fucking illiterate that you compare Law to Oden just because he was in the same panel position as Oden when he commented on the clash, literally diminishing everything Zoro did on panel? Why do you have to desperately wank anything related to Doflamingo even if it makes you look like a complete clown?

Have some decency like Veku and Plex for fucks sake.

Yeah remember when they said that coc is only fodder control lol,Now when Zoro probably have coc they gonna start wank it
I've been saying for years now that we will see CoC Haki imbued attacks. Even argued that, that is what Kaido did when he first used Thunder Bagua on Luffy. Man people jumped on my case so hardcore for it..... But this chapter proved it all correct.

Because of Zoro... also law gave Zoro the opening to attack prometheus. It was his inability to actually harm Prometheus that result in meme being saved.

Z
bruh, it was soul, ofcourse it can't be killed,

and because of zoro lmao? if ayything, it should be because of others zoro had to block hakai, without zoro, law wouldnt even have the chance to rescue everyone to begin with

Bruh are you that fucking illiterate that you compare Law to Oden just because he was in the same panel position as Oden when he commented on the clash, literally diminishing everything Zoro did on panel? Why do you have to desperately wank anything related to Doflamingo even if it makes look like a complete clown?

Have some decency like Veku and Plex for fucks sake.
Who saved the Scabbards' lives? Who brought them in the first place? Who is taking Oden's place in making that comment?

Like I said, Law has been more of an Oden this arc, than Zoro.

Pretty sure I was quoting someone else. Read closer....
Lol never denied he had it to begin with try actually reading my post. An not just replying to what u think I’ll say... Anyway like stated he can’t control it yet, by Zoro own Words. But he’ll be around enough for u to get it I guest lls.
Luffy done what exactly? Moderately damage Kaido lls, imagine thinking that’s comparable to orchestrating Memes actual death. Try harder scrub
:milaugh:
luffy fans we always eat good
not even worried
I saw law cheerlead in dressrossa when he deserved to take down doffy again
I love watching him do it again.

luffy is in base
knocking kaido to the ground
blocking his attacks with coc
keep acting like you dont see how this shit will play out. its dressrossa all over again.

Are you for real? Law cutting Punk Hazard mountain in half shits on anything Zoro has ever done. He wasn't even aiming at the mountain, but Vergo.

That feat is only replicated by Mihawk, when he casually swings at Luffy and ends up cutting an ice mountain by accident.
Law couldn't cut Doffy. Doffy's haki couldn't cut mere g4.

Zoro's haki cut hybrid Kaidou. Hybrid kaidou>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>g4

Zoro's haki >>>MASSIVE GAP>>>>>>>Doffy haki

Thus, Zoro >>>>>> Law

bruh, it was soul, ofcourse it can't be killed,

and because of zoro lmao? if ayything, it should be because of others zoro had to block hakai, without zoro, law wouldnt even have the chance to rescue everyone to begin with
It’s was Zoro job to hold Prometheus let’s no make excuses. Zoro directly the reason meme alive. We not talking about old feats we speaking on now Zboi, don’t change the subject...

Headcanon. Show proof or gtfo. Zoro couldn't cut birdcage.
bruh, Doffy haki is comparable to that of DR luffy, you think Dr luffy has better haki than current zoro?

and it's headcanon saying zoro couldnt cut birdcage, it could be that the birdcage will always grow if it is cut, meaning itt's pointless to break it. Even if you think Birdcage couldnt be cut, zoro would murder Doffy before even birdcage comes close to him

Law couldn't cut Doffy. Doffy's haki couldn't cut mere g4.

Zoro's haki cut hybrid Kaidou. Hybrid kaidou>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>g4

Zoro's haki >>>MASSIVE GAP>>>>>>>Doffy haki

Thus, Zoro >>>>>> Law
Dude, what the fuck are you actually talking about? At most you proved Zoro's CoA > Law's CoA, which I'm not disagreeing with (though I'm not 100% sure).

I'm talking about the fact that Law has a DF worth more than Kaido's head.

luffy fans we always eat good
not even worried
I saw law cheerlead in dressrossa when he deserved to take down doffy again
I love watching him do it again.

luffy is in base
knocking kaido to the ground
blocking his attacks with coc
keep acting like you dont see how this shit will play out. its dressrossa all over again.
An in the end none of that shit amount to a damn thing of note. While law massively handicapped canonical almost off a Yonko fuck tard. My man had to bring up DR lls, Stay mad

Keep crying in blacktooth Sanji kun. Fujitora didn't cut it too. Also, Sanji get low diffed by black tooth. While Zoro scarred hybrid Kaidou. Kaidou's strongest form. :cheers:
You realize Law literally made him bleed with Injection Shot? Gamma Knife will fuck him up way more than Zoro's attack on Kaido.

Like I said, Oda wasted GK which has small AoE on his Zooan form.

What kinda mental gymnastics do you have to do to read Roof Piece and conclude Law > Zoro?
Reading Zoro's dialogue to Law for starters.

Status
Not open for further replies.