Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy doesn't have Top Tier CoA then. Just a good version of what Kinemon & co. used.

His "advanced Haki" is just CoC. This confirms why Zoro scarred Kaido too.
the execution is still kinda eh

so Luffy wasn't able to use it, but after he realized it was CoC he suddenly can? I think it's BS

also Kaido know As Haki, and know why Zolo and Luffy can damage him , so why the fuck he was acting surprised every time someone hurt him before?

Are the Sanji tards and Zoro haters seriously comparing Luffy's attack to Ashura LOL?

Let me ask you a question? What about the strongest character in One Piece? He got fucked up by Luffy in his base form.

Base form Luffy>>>> hybrid Kaido right? Do you see how retarded they are?
The fight is not finished, Kaido hasn't showed his limit. Zoro already showed his strongest attack

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
Look at all these big virgins who open their mouths just now, for 1 month where you were big shit? @MonsterZoro I promise you dirty little bitch that you are. That if Zoro still fights against Kaido I won't let go. Asshole, your character stinks so shit that you force with that bitch every week while nobody laughs at your shit jokes
:risitasad:

introducing advance COC now is really really a weird choice, when ad COA is barely explored to full potential yet
no...looks like penetration is adCoC concept and barrier is adCoA and FS is adCoO...and this is only one variant or penetration haki is different and if combined with CoA+CoC can unlock more potential....the fight just started and at the beginning it looks more potent but slowly it will get diluted and next variant of haki (or its combination) will come just like CoA+CoO...anyways let us see how this fight will go and we can get more information......

Theory that "Internal Destruction Haki"/Level 3 was CoC all along, and that Luffy was using basic Ryou/Level 2 up until now. That's why Hyou couldn't use Level 3, because he had no CoC. Zoro left a wound and Kaido said "You have CoC too?".

Luffy states "My attacks were too shallow" before CoC. If he had internal destruction Haki/Level 3, would he say that? It seems CoC is what's allow the deep penetration.

the internal destrction thing with the barrier is not really the same thing. Luffy managed to destroy a tree back then or hurting KAido but it was not COC related

Yeah, but can't you do that with basic Ryou?

Status
Not open for further replies.