Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
the internal destrction thing with the barrier is not really the same thing. Luffy managed to destroy a tree back then or hurting KAido but it was not COC related

anyways Oda will flesh out everything....he hasn't done anything inconsistent (except for shading/depicting person using haki) when it comes to CoA and CoC...of course CoO is inconsistent so far but hopefully Oda will fix this....

Do we have any evidence that Luffy wasn't just using basic Ryou until now?
I think the haki bubbles for internal destruction were used in his g4 gattling. Here in base he has those bubbles + Coc lightning cladding behind.
Luffy is the only man on the island with internal destruction, like Ray.
And is one of presumably 3 including Kaido and BM with CoC lightning cladding.

The chapter is a shit, the usefulness of showing us asura if next to luffy you get something even more hyping? omg i can't be happy fuck you oda

I mean what else were you expecting from zoro?? Loool cmon now he looked great this chapter. I honestly don’t see how luffy overshadowed him cuz this is regular as he’s the main character. If sanji was the one in zoros position this chapter I won’t give a care in the world about luffy LOL

Theory that "Internal Destruction Haki"/Level 3 was CoC all along, and that Luffy was using basic Ryou/Level 2 up until now. That's why Hyou couldn't use Level 3, because he had no CoC. Zoro left a wound and Kaido said "You have CoC too?".

Luffy states "My attacks were too shallow" before CoC. If he had internal destruction Haki/Level 3, would he say that? It seems CoC is what's allow the deep penetration.
Yeah, I'm on board with Level 3 CoA actually being Level 2 CoC.

I don't get the Zoro part. Are you claiming that Asura is Level 2 CoC based on Kaido's words?

Cause Oden did the same and graphically it didn't look like a CoC attack.

are zorotards really trigered luffy did more damage lol,sometime yall as dumb as sanji fan.

relax, zoro will learn to utilize his coc.
coc doing this much havoc make sense. in fact this is the very first time when coc make sense.

I just need a confirmation that voat is also some form of coc and then haki system is goated for me. way better that whatever the crap chakra/reiatsu was

Yeah maybe but Oda introduced too many haki concept without showing them fully. What the point introducing advanced Ryou/Haki if it is obsolete 2 months after that and without a full showing before
He is applying CoC to the the flowing technique he learned, it's not like he is using something entirely different.

Status
Not open for further replies.