Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol well I will wait for Oda to rubbish this claim anyway. You think an admiral would get knocked out in a 5 v 2 needing a haki bloom to bounce back?

Seems arbitrary since you don't even know what is actually between Marco/Kuri and Old Ray
i said if we take this chapter into consideration, after luffy got coc powerup lol, what do you think taking this chapter into cosideration means???what is actually between marco/kata and old ray is zoro who is stronger than the previous 2 but weaker than old ray

this luff with g4
is knocking law out .
hybrid Kaido couldn’t knock out injure Law. With one of his signature moves enhanced by AcoA. Let’s not forget you use to claim G4 one shots.... Bias does unspeakable things to the brain smh.

Hell if we believe ur ass Law reacting/an stopping an attack “directly” from Kaido impossible.
:gokulaugh:

and luffy in g4 in dr would do the same to dr law
the gap didnt get any closer
:milaugh:
Denial ugly, let me guess it’s Oda fault right? Law goes from 1 shot material by G4 to enduring Yonko attacks. Or u simply never had a clue
:josad:

Last edited:
Lmfao does that really make a difference when the point is everyone is getting chapters after them.
I'm just trying to guess an order
But that doesn't change the fact of the shs and alliance members having named chapters.
What's the difference???
Are you really asking that? The whole purpose of "chapter based on Sabaody teleport" is that Zoro will get his chapter the last and you all think it will be something very big like ZKK (although Robin didn't kill Black Maria and Chopper didn't kill Queen in their named chapter).

So as soon as Sabaody teleport is debunked aka next one is not Nami, then the whole "Zoro will be the last" will start to fall apart.

I dont explain shonen to you dude. Really.
So why you think Kidd has even a chance here ? Haha! He wanted Kaido's head and now ran away for big mom.
Zoro and Luffy are the MC, Zoro shined and now Luffy that's all. There is no space for Kidd against Kaido anymore. And if you think Oda will show a side character taking a main villain like yonkou, then you are dreaming. If Oda gonna off panel them, I'm gonna just laugh af lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.