Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah kaido has tanked lot of attacks and will tank more from luffy...........all the attacks kaido has tanked + will tank >> asura from healthy zoro
No like hell no that's bullshit
0.1% strength Zoro Ashura gave Kaido Oden Level scar while Luffys hits are not even scaring Kaido at all..just making him bloody like scabbards.

If One ashura attack does that..how much would 3 or 4 do..gg Kaido

Also Zoro was admittedly at 1% of his strength with all his bones broken and he was still able to block hybrid Kaido hits casually and block him

Fresh Ashura Zoro woulda mauled Hybrid Kaido lol
@5000 ng/dl or death @Red Admiral @comrade

It would look like boundman vs Doflamingo
Even if Ashura lasts for 10 minutes..Kaido is toast
It's not really fair, kaido has already faced the red scabbards + the supernova and he is still standing

Kaido deserves his W on this one :cheers:

now that he has coc
I would expect him to come across more opponents who do to have more opportunities
to display it
If really Zoro facing(after getting healed) against King, I assume King goiing get CoC too, it would be need so Zoro can unlock basic CoC and grow even more up.

I still hope for Luffy+Zoro later against Kaido again, but this whole Luffy saying he should not care for Kaido little worrying me that Zoro not facing Kaido again, I hope im wrong since Oda can´t end it like this.

We can't make speculations about who has COC inverse
for now mihawk doesn't have it
lol ... man Kaido confirmed only CoC masters can damage him ... all of this people are CoC coating fighters
as I said, he was talking about CoA coating,since Luffy did same, Luffy wasnt doing CoC Coating and Kaido was telling him he cant do it...
and again, 4 out of the 5 people shown in background are dead, only Shanks is alive, so who are the "Handful" of people who can use CoC ? Kaido is talking about present, not past and means he isnt including the 4 dead
And so, Mihawk being one the safest bet, any Haki ability Zoro learns, Mihawk has better version, Any Haki ability Shanks has, Mihawk rivals it... so even if you are saying Shanks has it then that implies Mihawk also very likely has it since as you saw it is only CoC coating that enabled Luffy to outmanuever and beat Kaido, his CoA coating wasnt enough

0.1% strength Zoro Ashura gave Kaido Oden Level scar while Luffys hits are not even scaring Kaido at all..just making him bloody like scabbards.

zoro didnt want to kill bigmom and kaido sooner so he didnt use asura, otherwise they would be dead meat now, wy oda nerfing zoro so much:lusalty:

Legit
Zoro choses to rely on skill instead of Advanced Conquerors Haki mode
He woulda turned Hakai into mist like he did with Kaku and then body bagged Meme.

Oda nerfed the shit outta Zoro to save Yonko. Dude was carrying Luffys dead weight ass the whole time
Zoro doesn't know how to use Ashura willingly. He just does it subconsciously when he's at his limits. Like he doesn't even remember it after using it this chapter.

Not really kaido did a very good job tanking asura.....yes zoro's full health asura will be 4-5 times stronger still it should not be compared with so many attacks he has tanked + more..........and kaido can also defeat zoro in one on one.........

And not talking about 3/4 asuras...........all attacks kaido will tank up till the point he will be defeated >> One asura from healthy zoro

yeah he will
not by the wide margin you think he does .
folks are literally talking like he already has
he wont till eos.
I doubt we see zoro at 41 mateys
Zoro will surpass Mihawk EoS *before* his prime. Unless you think the series will end when Luffy and Zoro are in their 30s....

Zoro will be in his early 20s by the time he surpasses Prime Mihawk and that won't even be his prime.

Prime Zoro >>> Prime Mihawk

only Shanks is alive, so who are the "Handful" of people who can use CoC ? Kaido is talking about present, not past and means he isnt including the 4 dead
And so, Mihawk being one the safest bet, any Haki ability Zoro learns, Mihawk has better version, Any Haki ability Shanks has, Mihawk rivals it... so even if you are saying Shanks has it then that implies Mihawk also very likely has it since as you saw it is only CoC coating that enabled Luffy to outmanuever and beat Kaido, his CoA coating wasnt enough
He's talking about bigmom,himself, Shanks
he doesn't even know Mihawk despite being in the land of samurai

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
@KiriNigiri
Thoughts on the progression of the fight?

Luffy will solo Kaido? Or Law and Zoro will rejoin after his 1 vs 1 moment?
Law might take the time to step out, but Zoro said nothing about it. I don't know if he'll come back to the roof, but I do see him confronting Kaido once more. The Asura moment flew by very quickly and felt like groundwork for something to come. For now, I think Luffy will fight Kaido solo.

Status
Not open for further replies.