Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't think there's that much of a difference between Primebeard and MF WB. I think only his CoO and maybe stamina was affected massively. Other than that, he should've been very similar to his prime self. I don't know why people think that they're worlds apart. MF WB was still the strongest man and stronger than current Kaido who's the current WSM imo.
he couldnt use coc in marineford which could have been much destructive as we have the information now

H

humanbeing

Kaido is shitting himself because of Luffy and Zoro's king's haki. I hoped that Law will awaken his CoC soon as well otherwise he should for sure be Luffy's subordinate.

Now 3 things remain unclear (to me):

1.- After this, Kaidou falls before Luffy's attacks (one is the one in the image).

Why did Kaido fall? - is it related to Zoro's attack?

2.-Luffy: "At some point and in some way, you will fall."

Does that mean Luffy can't beat him now, or is that just Hype type of thing ??

3.-The chapter begins with the fall of Big Mom.

So BM fell to the Wano land or what?

:bamathink::choppawhat:
1 - The wording isn't the best there but Kaido falls after Luffy's punch him, the one the provider drew.
2 - Luffy is just saying Kaido will be defeated after taking all those hits.
3 - Prometheus sabes Big Mom and Killer and Kidd go after her.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You are the teacher. Give him what you think will improve his trolling best. His trying looked really desperate.
@Topi Jerami

Your homework for today is to go to Sanji FC and explain to them why Sanji will never get a W.

Either in a fight or in bed.

Your choice.

Your grade will be judged based on the intensity of pissed of at you Candies.

Status
Not open for further replies.