Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who ever said Shanks doesn't have Best CoC???
not you but people gonna claim that ... sadly ... and unfairly ...

Zoro fans for years claimed Ashura is by far the strongest mode for Zoro
and now that Ashura is proven to be part of CoC ...

the majority of hype will go to strongest CoC user which is Shanks
Mihawk can get a massive hype here ... he might have this moves too
but majority of hype will go to Shanks and Roger

Shanks's/Roger's version of Ashura = Gura Gura level power

No it doesn't.

My ZKK theory goes that Luffy will be tricked into caring about someone, either Law or Kin'emon being captured / taken hostage by Jack or Big Mom, just like Oden was tricked about caring for Momo during his fight against Kaido.

In that fight, Oden didn't have any help, so Kaido got him on the back.

This time around, Zoro could recover and be there the final moment Luffy needs him, Luffy goes to save Law or Kin'emon and while Kaido goes to hit Luffy from the back, Zoro goes for the final cut on Kaido.

It works like perfection, because it's a parallel with Oden AND, the my biggest reason for why i say this theory, that's how Zoro's introduction arc ended, Luffy defeated Morgan, but Helmeppo took Koby as hostage, in that moment Luffy went to save Koby and trusted Zoro to give Morgan the final blow.

So that way, Luffy gets to defeat Kaido and Zoro gets ZKK.
No ZKK
Zoro isn't killing his new crewmate's daddy.

Asura is a form of king haki confirmed.
Also how tf is luffy tanking kaido so good now, some weeks ago he was done in 1 hit from base kaido.
Now he is fighting hybrid kaido like its not big deal, and he is in base form, fairly tail plot armor.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
this is a moment I feared the most ....

for YEARS Mihawk fans called "CoC fodder control and laughed at Ad.CoC godly powers"

and now they want to claim "OK since it's strong Mihawk should have it"
So Zoro learned how to utilise CoC attacks properly by himself?

Doesn't that sound a bit too op, when Luffy himself doesn’t know how to do it?

Another full Roof Piece chap ? Is Oda try to kill me. Just give Marco vs King.....

Ashura is Haoshoku ? that doesn't make any sense.....Whatever chile.

ZKK is dead:yearight:
So what if ZKK is dead? Zoro's been eating Ws since the start of Wano; furthermore, Zoro being knocked down after blocking a Hakai is hardly an L, if anything this actually shows Zoro's godly endurance and willpower once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.