• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
โ€Ž
Pls no...
:josad::josad:

People expect CoC for Zoro later, but no one ever though Zoro getting adv CoC before Luffy.
I tell it, I always feel like Ashura was more and not just a illusion(it isnยดt a illusion), people said why he should have adv CoC before Luffy get it. Because Zoro has no df power, he training other fortes and awake other things faster then Luffy.

He is the first strawhat member who show the true power of CoC.

Look at Kaido and Zoro and now imagine the crazy deity power with Garp get with adv CoC, probably his own deity form.
Garp is a beast. This shit is nuts. How he did all this bare fisted is beyond me. I am hella excited to see Dragon now lol

- Zoro tells Law that the attack he is going to launch on Kaidou is the best he can do, and that if it doesn't work, he leaves the rest to him.
- Zoro intersperses some dialogue with Kaidou while using the Asura attack and then attacks him.
- Kaidou : "It can't be ... Do you also have 'dynasty features'? This is going to leave a scar on me."
- Kaidou attacks Law : "Enough is enough. Raimei Hakke !!"
Adv CoC confirmed, Kaido wouldnยดt be shocked if it was a usually normal CoC but he is shocked about Ashura, he is shocked for the first time and ashura leave a wound like Oden did, a new wound. Kaido get hit multiple times by Zoro but only Ashura get praised with adv CoC. I hope Zoro stand later again, I assume Zoro attack was beastly and cut everything in the way down.

Based on the spoiler:
-Luffy was down for several seconds-minutes.
-Law and Zoro fight Kaido
-Zoro use ashura a adv CoC form and give Kaido a deeply wound, Kaido is shocked
-Zoro fall down because of beeing injured and exhausted(hakai)
-Law get take thunder bague and is most like down too
-Luffy stand up and fight Kaido back, pointing out CoC can fuse with attacks or even get a special form(Ashura).
-Kaido get attacked and put down?
-Killer and Kid going to attack BM.

This chapter will be insanely hype :steef:.

- Kid and Killer taking on Big Mom.
- Zoro using Ashura after so many years, and in combination with Conqueror's haki , I'm getting Rayleigh vibes. Its a shame he is out of the battle.
- Law is out of commission, but i'm sure he will be up after some time, to help out in the clutch of time .

All of these, lead to the inevitable conclusion, dread it, run from it, it arrives all the same:

Luffy is gonna solo Kaido from here onwards :steef:.

Looking at his skill set: Future sight, Advanced Armament and now incorporation of CoC in attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.