Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

So far for adv versions from the strawhats:
Luffy: Have Adv CoA, Have adv CoO(Future sight)
Zoro: Have Adv CoA, Have adv CoC

Make these two really op, then Luffy have Boundman, Zoro ashura, these two are monsters.
I am not sure if it advanced CoC yet. i am not convinced that Kaido and BM has that. so it could be just how you can be able to use CoC against powerful enemies to suppress them.
I can imagine that advanced CoC is still one step after that.

I think you just need to understand theres things that are exclusive to Luffy and Zoro in the crew. Supernova, Ryuo, Bypassing Steel and now Conquerors Haki will be added to that list. Sanji has a better chance 1v1 King without help this arc, then getting Conquerors Haki in this series.
This why I say you are retarded and don't read the story

Conqueror's users are the upper half of the Pirate Realm. This is why I never hyped up Marco and always considered him slightly stronger than Jozu.

Fuck. Imagine Hancock with Amazon Lily next level CoC vs. Coby. Id like to see Coby fanboys now.
I've been saying for a long time luffys luckiest moment was boa falling in love with him. She'd have beaten his ass so bad the journey would be over and luffy would be a pile of rock dust

Last chapter we saw that with haki you can counter the 'ultimate' devil fruit. Now we see that with conqueror's haki you can nullify Kaido's regen and scar him. This explains why WB never used the gura vs Shanks or Roger, because they would just nullify the fruit with conquerors.

It also explains why the marines were terrified of Luffy having conquerors. Admirals in danger with their reliance on their pokemon fruits.
haki wank, nerf fruits

Dude, what do you think Asura is?
Kaido confirmed that Asura is CoC based Attack
And then he confirmed to Luffy that Attacks can be imbued with CoC
Do the Math
Why yall adding "Advanced" to the term though lol.

All Kaido says is "Haoshoku", nothing more.

There's a difference especially since we've had an explanation with Armament that specifically states there are at least 3 levels to it, we learned this in Udon.

CoC is CoC, there are no levels implied (yet). All that was done here was the concept of applying it to an attack. I'm totally hyping Zoro, but let's not fucking drag it past what it is lol

Status
Not open for further replies.