Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Tieba TL:

Luffy seems tired while Big Mom is falling down. Kaido wants to help her and free Prometheus from Zoro's onslaught, so he attacks him. Law uses this moment to attack Kaido while Prometheus manages to escape in the chaos and head to Big Mom. Zoro announces to everyone that he will finally hit his limits with his next big move and that he is leavign the rest to them. he uses a new form of Asura on Kaido. Kaido is deeply wounded by this technique. he is surprised because he assumed it wa simpossible for him to be damaged like this. Luffy stands up now and says something unknown to Kaido. Then he suddenly attack (see the picture).
Luffy (to Zoro): Leave the rest to me. I'll win this fight somehow for everyone's future...!!

Here is the tidbit, the last sentence, ive seen additional spoilers posted on this thread and not the summary and images pages stating very similar quotes as well

Thoughts?
i have no comments about that.
lets wait the summary or pic leaks.

Zoro's a fucking endurance monster :

Since the beginning of the raid he endured :

- Apoo's sneak attack slash

- Got bite by Queen and busted on the ground with Luffy

- Bigmom's Indra

- Another of Bigmom's lightning attack

- Tanked a Serious-Bigmom and an all out Hybrid-Kaido combined world strongest attack in base-form

- Got hit by a Thunder bagua from Hybrid Kaido

WHAT A FUCKING BEAST HE IS

dont tell me people assuming Zoro's ashura is stronger than Oden's Togen Totsuka.
Oden performed togen totsuka while being fresh and than got one shotted by kaido with an attack way weaker than hakai.. Means worn out to perform anything after that while vice versa for zoro.. first blocked a massive attack from yonkos and got in pretty bad condition due to it .Yet still performed ashura.. Even other sns werent sure about would zoro continue or not at previous chapter.

Don't pretend like we were talking about a straight competition. Go back to evaluating your L's with the Zoro fanboys, lmao, how pathetic.
What you are doing is pathetic, trying to force the idea that someone takes an L and trying to compare that to the loss of parents :seriously: What a stupid example... You can't compare a manga discussion to the serious stuff like that, comparing it to the sports or games is obviously more reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.