Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As per Kaido only strongest of CoC users can use it to protect them!! So more than 99.9% of OP world cannot use it. That's why having good CoA is valuable!!

Maybe for those having CoC, CoA will become secondary or something?? We need more on CoC reveal!!

If Luffy defeats Kaidou then I don't know how I feel about this. No way Luffy can defeat a beast who has been in the game for god knows how long unless plot armor comes to the rescue. Kaido is a Yonkou ffs. No f-ing way Luffy just after 3 years of his journey will beat Kaidou man.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
At this point, it does seem like he'll be the one to finish Orochi in front of Wano citizens and liberate them while Luffy beats Kaido.
Yasuie plot will be completed.
No it doesn't.

Orochis last head will be taken by either momo or hiyori with the ame no habikiri

The snake slayer sword famed in Japan for doing as such

Luffy can have his fight on the roof. But eventually that dragon will end up above the Flower Capital.

Both odens swords will kill the two tyrants of wano.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Zoro: "I gave everything for this attack. Too bad it can't manage to bring Kaidou down...!!"
KAIDO is completely fine.:watchout::watchout:

Kaido: "You did more than enough. This is gonna leave a scar!!":crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

Give ZORO kaido a hug, that was the attack with all his strength.
He'll be sad if you don't hug him.:kobeha::kobeha:

Jokes aside, I like the zoro, just to make it clear, I just don't want to miss this moment.

?

How tf people can come to this conclusion is beyond me. The entire theme of One Piece, from Chapter 1 has been inherited will. Zoro has inherited Oden’s katana and his will, interacting significantly with both his son and his daughter. Yet this has barely come into play this entire fight, with Kaido still unsatisfied that he will ever see a samurai on par with Oden. Oda is not going to leave this plot thread hanging, particularly when Zoro has been foreshadowed to turn Enma black and take his haki to the next level.

The Scabbards showed that Oda can and will sideline characters temporarily before bringing them back to conclude their story arcs. Now that Zoro knows or is somewhat aware that he might have CoC, this downtime with Law will let him come back stronger with a possible new powerup through imbuing Enma with CoC and forging a black blade.

Luffy is not going to 1v1 Kaido to the end. Momonosuke has his lineage factor. Yamato wants to defeat her father and Zoro has to turn Enma black. All these characters have unfinished business and we can expect to see them for the finale.
Not everything always get's solved in a single arc. Sometimes things get kickstarted so that they can get developed further into the story, with pieces getting put togehter through out following arcs.

In WCI for example we were teased about Germa's past but we only got glimpses of that. There's going to be a lot more about those unknown events that led to them taking over North Blue and losing control over it that will affect Sanji's future development, as well as more of the not entirely explored connections Judge had with Vegapunk and so on.

For example we're getting pieces of that this arc potentially with Queen bringing an avenue to explore more about Judge/Germa/Germa tech. Could get more of that from CP0 as well afte they mentioned Vegapunk's experiments on Kaido.

Not everything that get's set in motion needs to be immediately solved. Wano's purpose can be to outline Zoro's path going forward until EoS.

Last edited:
I

Indigo

This is my favorite Law chapter of the fight so far, he was actually putting in the work, and his Injection Shot actually worked on Kaido.

He was also helping Zoro, even tho he didn't want it, that was funny and a great interaction.

I gotta say, i wasn't expecting Zoro to get cool interactions with all of the roof 5, i was expecting Luffy to get them, but Zoro is actually getting respect from the other 4.

Also, Kaido knows Zoro's title of Pirate Hunter, so it means he at least has heard of him somehow, kinda cool.

@Shisui_038 @Akai2 @Hades
Do y’all think Rayleigh training flashback incoming? And thoughts on Luffy about to 1v1 Kaido training CoC soon
I am more interested in what variants Luffy show with his CoC, and newly learnt penetration haki and FS....if Oda showcases properly, Luffy will be certified top tier even though he will be the bottom of the barrel.....but more than that I wanted to see the damn panels of Luffy and Kaido clash....

Status
Not open for further replies.