Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think a flashback is needed for this particular type of Haki. Ray basically said Luffy could not attain it throught training but through strengthening his own will. Luffy having a 1 on 1 is actually good for his growth. I am a bit shook tho, Kaido is yet to get his flashback and awakening. it is about to be one of Luffy's roughest ride in the series yet but it would be totally worth it. This is already way more than I expected from him. Ad CoA and ad CoC all in one arc. I swr I am actually proud of that boy :blush:
That’s my PK

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Fuck no Luffy ain't the start of it
Only Luffy dickriders are the ones even talking about Luffy

Luffy has been irrelevant fuck for months now

Also unconscious or consciousness..Zoros advanced CoC fucked Kaido up and has been using it since EL while Luffys gay condom ass is now catching up
Zoro isn't using Ad CoC akh. Zoro is two years older than Luffy, that aint a flex :milaugh:

Luffy is surely stronger than Zoro at this point. Luffy stopped a blow from hybrid Kaido with one leg? That is a much better feat than holding off an attack from Big Mom and Kaido for one second and then almost dying as a result.

Luffy also just took a blow from hybrid Kaido and is fighting hybrid Kaido in his base form and blocking blows from him too.

Luffy at this point very may well have reached mid top tier, AKA low/mid Admiral level.
Well Luffy with the power of plot used coc as a barier. And knowing that Zoro has coc too, then someday he will be able to do it too. Currently, Luffy 100, Zoro 90. :cheers:

Luffy is surely stronger than Zoro at this point. Luffy stopped a blow from hybrid Kaido with one leg? That is a much better feat than holding off an attack from Big Mom and Kaido for one second and then almost dying as a result.

Luffy also just took a blow from hybrid Kaido and is fighting hybrid Kaido in his base form and blocking blows from him too.

Luffy at this point very may well have reached mid top tier, AKA low/mid Admiral level.
Zoro stopping Hakai is still more impressive. It was a combination name attack from hybrid Kaido and Big Mom. That's still going to be stronger than any attack Kaido would use alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.