Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So does Asura only last for 1 attack? Every time we see Zoro use it, he only uses it to attack once and then he’s done
The other two times, Zoro finished his fight in one attack

This time around the man was half dead already and CHOSE to put everything he had into one attack. And that’s why

We have no basis of Zoro using the attack when he is relatively fresh and then the person he attacks isn’t knocked out immediately. If this ever happens and then Zoro can’t attack again, then that’s when we shall say it only lasts one attack

I think the "unorthodox" thing about this is Kaido getting 20 chapters of battles before his "true" fight begins with Luffy.

It seems that Oda wanted to communicate he is this unstoppable machine that needs a ton of exposition and required multiple moments of teamups before Luffy learned CoC attacks.

At this point, I expect at least Zoro to get his own fight like Sanji down below, unless people expect him to be out for the rest of the arc or somehow end up back to help Luffy, which i think its a Longshot considering Oda could have just written a way to make Zoro not be incapacitated and removed from the roof entirely.
Oda did that to force his Luffy 1v1 fight like he always does. If Luffy beats Kaido at this point 1v1 90% of the audience will be so dissatisfied with that result. That's just a fact

I think Zoro will go back up to the roof, bec I think that combined attack with him going all out will take him out and force him to rest for sometime.

He will turn that blade into a black blade, it aint going to be against the people below the dome IMO

There’s someone who healed the scabbards in the room Law teleported them too. Law will probably use the same room and the same person will heal Zoro.
they just bandaged them, or prolly powers but there is that to... some miraculous sudden healer that heals Zoro and now ZKK is still there but that too linear and banal honestly but i wanna see how oda goes about it

I am not saying that everyone likes him for his strength. Heck I think he is pretty cool and symphatic too. But some people Expect him to be stronger than he really is. Actually a looot of people do and that is what I adress.
Eh... there is a lot of time for him to catch up and nothing is set in stone. Oda can't power up everyone simultaneously but Law 100% would get one in the future, that's how it works.
I personally think he will do some crazy stuff at mary geoise since his devil fruit is connected to the treasure.

Zoro didn’t cut down Kaido, that’s why he said he failed. Orochi wasn’t brought back just so he can be effortlessly cut by Zoro and the scabbards. I would also not rule out the black blades plotpoint occurring on Wano.
He even got Kaido's reaction acknowledging him. Yeah he pretty much succeeded on cutting Kaido as he was always gonna fail to defeat him since Kaido is Luffy's fight as it has been repeated for the past 400 chapters.
Of course Zoro could learn more about black blades here but actually and all of sudden making Enma a black blade after two weeks is high unlikely.

Yeah..the guy that is about to get his checked clapped solo by Luffy...so powerful
:gokulaugh:
Yeah the guy who tanked so many attacks lol........the guy who has a technique like hakai and even half the hakai is still isalnd level AP wise...........the guy who has adv coc which most of the admirals won't have, the guy who is hyped to be WSC/WSM/WSP and WSM by oda in sbs lol

:holdthisl:

Status
Not open for further replies.