Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally wanted that change of pace, a 5v1 or 3v1 etc would be a lot better.

The reason i was for the change because in the past Zoro has always had his fights set up before Luffy fought main antagonist.

Really curious what Law and Zoro's roles will be for the rest of the fight.
I think the "unorthodox" thing about this is Kaido getting 20 chapters of battles before his "true" fight begins with Luffy.

It seems that Oda wanted to communicate he is this unstoppable machine that needs a ton of exposition and required multiple moments of teamups before Luffy learned CoC attacks.

At this point, I expect at least Zoro to get his own fight like Sanji down below, unless people expect him to be out for the rest of the arc or somehow end up back to help Luffy, which i think its a Longshot considering Oda could have just written a way to make Zoro not be incapacitated and removed from the roof entirely.

I think law might treat zoro himself, that might increase zoro's chances in contributing in the war, but with the damage and toll from the battle against kaido i doubt he will fight a commander, and marco cannot be there or even do anything about his injuries seeing his abilities effect others slowly compared to his own injuries.. law is the only possible way is through law or chopper..

But factually he is not in a state to fight a commander and this isn't thriller bark zoro still had his bone intact at the end in TB but they are all shattered according to law..now

Last edited:
Zoros Shimotsuki connection - Literaly trained by a Shimotsuki what more connection do you need

Complete Hiryu Kaien - Unecessary after seeing Asura

Enma to a black blade - Can be done in other ways, not enough knowledge is known about black blades

Wield Nidai - Probably post raid

Ryuma connection - Already well established and we saw Zoro behead a dragon same way Ryuma did. Post raid stuff

Defeat the strongest creature - Zoro wanted to cut Kaido, he did.

Avenging Yasuie - The man who killed Yasuie was Orochi don’t see how this involves kaido

Kaido acknowledge - Kaido did acknowledge Zoro and even more so he’s acknowledged Luffy as the next oden.

Zoros sitting out for a hot minute while Luffy does what Luffy does.
I am actually amazed on how people can twist the story so much to fit their agenda, I pointed most of this for him earlier as well.
And as I said he probably believes Zoro is actually Luffy in the story lmao

I think law might treat zoro himself, that might increase zoro's chances in contributing in the war, but with the damage and toll from the battle against kaido i doubt he will fight a commander, and let's not marco cannot be there or even do anything about his injuries seeing his abilities effect others slowly compared to his own injuries.. law is the only possible way is through law or chopper..

But factually he is not in a state to fight a commander and this isn't thriller bark zoro still had his bone intact at the end but they are all shattered according to law..
There’s someone who healed the scabbards in the room Law teleported them too. Law will probably use the same room and the same person will heal Zoro.

Ladies and gentlemen the icing on the cake:

Both of you can go downstairs now!!
Tell the other... that no matter what happens, I will win!!!"

it was soooooooooo beautiful. Haven’t enjoyed one piece like this since forever...seeing my prediction one after the other comes true and all this Ws rain ☔️

Raid almost confirmed to fail...I mean it is lol. Luffy saying no matter what I will win is clearly regarding kaido but let’s not forget BIG MOM is there ...this shit should fail

Luffy > zoro get over it

Yet a dying zoro still demonstrates a bigger feat than luffy last chapter and this chapter?

Status
Not open for further replies.