Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda did that to force his Luffy 1v1 fight like he always does. If Luffy beats Kaido at this point 1v1 90% of the audience will be so dissatisfied with that result. That's just a fact

I think Zoro will go back up to the roof, bec I think that combined attack with him going all out will take him out and force him to rest for sometime.

He will turn that blade into a black blade, it aint going to be against the people below the dome IMO
I agree with your first part, it was done to ease us into the Yonko fight.

But I disagree about Zoro needing to turn the blade black this arc (it never was specified to happen this arc) or even needing to do more to Kaido then he's done. If Luffy is proclaiming he will win and is sending them back down, then chances are this is finalized and Zoro has another role to play. He did what he intended to do (at least not literally), no need to force him back up there unless Oda wants to

I know Luffy trained to imbue Adv. CoA to his KKG attack in Udon....With the current reveal of CoC and Adv. CoA, due you guys think Luffy's fighting style will change??

As per Hyou, letting Haki flow through opponent's body is more important than forcing it through....If so, does it mean Luffy won't rely much on physical strength anymore?
Also due you guys think Luffy can combine delicate advanced haki techniques with his immense physical strength??

He doesn't know that he has CoC, it's either he unlocked it now (unconscious use) or Asura is manifestation of CoC, which he can't know.
The first letter can´t be since Zoro know CoC and he even answer Brook in chapter 997 that he didn´t use CoC.
Zoro have well knowledge about CoC, so he would know iif he have the first CoC step.
With means Ashura beeing the CoC source and Zoro don´t knowing it make more sense, look how Kaido said it:

Kaido is struck by Zoro's attack with lot of blood coming out.

Kaido: "Brat... Don't tell me you have the "color of the supreme king" too!!?"

Zoro: "What the hell are you talking about... I have no idea myself..."

Color of the supreme King never get used for a attack, but Kaido take a hit and then release Zoro using CoC.
And in fact Kaido get hit also with tatsumaki which don´t even make any comment about Zoro CoC means that Zoro source of CoC is Ashura, because that Kaido feel the CoC AFTER he take the attack. With means Zoro put CoC in his attack, hell the key of the chapter is about CoC. It was the way how Oda want to tell that Zoro unlock adv CoC(manifest) with Ashura.

I mean Kaido never comment about Luffy using CoC in his attack before this chapter coming out, but when Zoro hit him he feel it?
Does this mean Zoro who unlock base CoC have more power then Luffy in CoC?? That doesn´t make anysense, so the only answer is that the source of the haki was Ashura, it was so strong that Kaido feel it.

Eh... there is a lot of time for him to catch up and nothing is set in stone. Oda can't power up everyone simultaneously but Law 100% would get one in the future, that's how it works.
I personally think he will do some crazy stuff at mary geoise since his devil fruit is connected to the treasure.
I know. I Expect that too. I have been saying Law needs a power-up for a long time because it was obvious that Luffy is stronger in gear 4 and it was obvious that full power Zoro will be stronger too. and I am sure when he does it will be glorious.:catrude:

Status
Not open for further replies.