Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Oda:
"People wont be satisfied with Luffy punches are just strong".

Creates a haki gimmick that goes around Kaido's defenses and makes the fight a 5v2.

Reader "ooooooh ok ok. We can work with that"

Oda: "immediately throws it out the window, makes CoC simply enhance Luffy's punches, sends everyone away so Luffy vs Kaido is a 1v1."

:funky:

Worst part of the chapter : Kaido admiting Law ability is overpowered. Even if Kaido can't be shambled due to his haki. Still his fruit getting that admiration from Kaido and Doflamingo is something. I am starting to hate this fruit ever existed
Kaido is basically throwing stones from a glass house, dude has magic scales, multiple elemental properties and is lifting Onigashima while he complains about Law's fruit.

How is ZKK supposed to happen if Zoro reached his limit?
Luffy already reched his limit in this fight once....He rested for 10 minutes and he's up again. Honestly though, i dont realy think ZKK will realy happen since Oda is too much of a pussy to kill characetrs like that, but Luffy suddenly defeating Kaido in a 1v1 in his base form after unlocking a new powerup mid fight from the depths of Oda's butthole will be terrible writting, we are still on act 3 soo i think Luffy will get his ass pummeled and round two will happen sometime after.

Status
Not open for further replies.