Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't mind me asking how?
Luffy punched Dragon Kaido 10s of times using Ryo + Gear 4 ...

the effect of explosion is there ...

Look at Gear 4 Vs Dragon Kaido ... he is attacking him with Ryu effect

and yet he failed to do MUCH damage to Kaido

but in 1010 he is doing a MASSIVE effect on Kaido with base form and using CoC

1 time he one shoted kaku with it no need for maintaining it after that
sabaody he was still fucked by what happened in thriller bark
and wano after blocking and tanking hakai from 2 yonko law said he got all his bones in his body crushed
That's what I'm talking about. He'll probably be able to use Ashura for a longer time once he masters it but currently, it's only something he can use when he's on his limits. He doesn't even know he can use it. If he knew how to use it willingly then he would be doing it earlier in the fight and for a longer period.

Not downplaying, lol. Just talking about the technique. He'll probably be able to use Ashura for a longer time once he masters it. But currently, it's only something he can use when he's on his limits. Hell, he doesn't even know he can use it. Just don't know why you thought I was downplaying him.
He doesn't have to be severly injured to use it. Once again I point to the Kaku fight where he was still fairly well after that battle. He only uses it at the last second nowadays because Oda doesn't know how to write in such a move naturally without it breaking the power hierarchy. One slash with no build up did this. Imagine if Zoro used Asura at the health that Luffy is in. I'd find it pretty difficult for Zoro to go down without taking the air out of Luffy's hype or it simply making no sense.

Because you kept making out to be an attack and not a form when it's obviously is a form. My bad for my unjustified judgment of your intentions.

In Big Mom vs Luffy short clash at WCI, we saw an aura of sorts around BM's arms when she blocked Luffy....What do you guys think is it Adv. CoA or CoC?? I think either it's soul powers or adv. CoA

I think that's still a stretch when every tech he's used here has been countered by Doffy and his strongest attack is still GK
Well I can only imagine what this level of injection shot may do against Doffy.

Law also endured Kaidou's Raimei hakkei so he cam atleast endure some Of Doffy's high end moves.

Curtains can also protect against Doffy's attacks.

Law was also emotionally impacted all through out the Doffy fight due to his grudge which made him look very predictable against Doffy.

If they were to fight now,the fight will be a different thing imo.

Exactly. If Zoro did the half of what Luffy did, they would overhype Zoro.
Luffy was the first one to damage Kaido, Kaido compared him to Roger, Shanks,...
Almost every chapter ended with a Luffy and Kaido staredown
Cap. Did luffy tank momentarily a combined yonkos attack? No

Has luffy permanently scared kaido yet? No

Has luffys coc haki been hyped from his first initial use of it against kaido in comparison to zoros? No.

FYI luffy in this very same chapter states that all damage he did up to kaido this point was superficial at best. Hence why he needed to think of something different which is add his coc to his attacks

Status
Not open for further replies.