Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The kings of the seas are sinking the vessels of the LARINES for reasons that they cannot control a damn animal without having to use their DF, KAIDO just look at the animals they pass out with their COC:watchout::watchout:.
LARINES buying KAIROSEKI from KAIDO and making him rich, thanks to the uselessness of LARINES, who need to have their boats lined underneath with KAIROSEKI.:kobeha::kobeha:
Pathetic

When Kaido and BM remove Akainu's df pwoer he is shivering behind guys like Momonga and Vergo
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Akainu is not brave enough to go to Wano, he is afraid and warns Kizaru will not have the swordsmanship to fight samurai with COC
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

How fucking pathetic are Ladmirals lmao:milaugh:

Kaido knowing Zoro did all that and still focused on Luffy tells you all you need to know. Zoro was always a small fry in comparison to true top tiers. Zoro semi low mid tier...
Kaido took Luffy CoC attack and didn't do shit :suresure:
Kaido shivered after Half dead broken bones a little strength left Zoro cut him and gave him z lasting damage meanwhile he clowned scabbarfs Togen totsuka that trash Luffy didn't reach its AP :suresure:

Bro the only one with and L is you for being so giddy about law doing nothing to either yonko. Enjoy it.
Sad day in hell when orchestrated a Yonko death. Compared to causing moderate damage to a Yonko in the same fight. An nothing to the other Yonko. Shits delusional clearly from the impact standpoint.

Anyway ur claiming Law did nothing. Can Zoro damage Kaido without ACoA? Looks like fuck all with killers aid

Basic more of a bunch of head canons.
Nothing suggests Zoro used Adv CoC and not even KAIDO mentions that, pretty much just dumb reasoning to believe a guy has a Advanced version of something he doesn't even knew he had.
We know for sure only that KAIDO, Luffy, Roger and Whitebeard can use it because either Luffy confirmed KAIDO using or we could see it by Oden's and Law's reaction when Luffy literally did the same stuff they did.
You literally dodge every point which I made, you not even try to answer my points but rather saying stuff who never be confirmed in first place. In fact Kaido said Zoro use CoC in his attack and attacks who are based on CoC are the adv version, why you deny this point.
As I ask you when Luffy ever use adv CoC until this chapter come out? Never, since no one with basic CoC could combinate their attacks with CoC, not even Luffy until this chapter come out and you wanna try to say me Zoro who has less CoC can fuse his CoC with his attacks?
Kaido get hit twice, one time he not make any comment about Zoro but when Ashura get use he make a CoC comment?
Isnยดt this clear? Ashura is clearly the source of the coc power from Zoro, like it or not bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.