Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is that with Oda putting Law under the dome, it clearly show he not use him anymore for the rooftop, for at least the next chapters. Queen has already his matchup, King and Jack are the opponents which still have not a clear enemy.
Im sure Inuarashi get defeated soon, the question is who take on Jack? Overall I can it too that Law either get King or Jack.
What you mean by Queen matchup? Chopper? He won't win. I personally think Drake should step up and take him.
But as you said both King and Jack are free.
The fact is Oda probably left Calamities under the dome to feed them to the highest names under the dome, not to those from the rooftop..

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Guys, I have a theory. You know how Luffy doesn't kill his enemies but Zoro doesn't gaf. That man was guilty af, not only did he kill the magistrate, he was also about to waste Charloss back at Sabaody. We might see a major rift occur between Luffy and Zoro come end of Wano. I can see a situation where Luffy would wanna spare another arc villian only for Zoro to ignore Luffy and cut off his head. I could just imagine the the rest of the SH and Luffy with shocked faces. Zoro tells Luffy he is done playing games, did Luffy forget what Kaido did to Yasu and the ppl of Wano only for Luffy to yell what did you do Sasukeeeeee and Zoro to yell back Narutoooo
Made you look :yearight:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Lalmirantes fandom is going to be obliterated when we soon learn adCoC is the game changer and Ladmirals are left to their own devices
:noo::noo::suresure::suresure::shocking::shocking::pepelit::pepelit:
LARINES does not have the legendary power, the divider of seas, sky and earth.
LARINES are getting their hands dirty, touching shit, YONKOUS with COC, they don't even have to touch the shit, COC does the job from a distance.:noo::noo::shocking::shocking:

He is, lol. Him unlocking the black lightning Adv CoC should make it clear at this point.
Zoro getting healed and coming back. Also Yamato is obviously getting to the roof as well. And fighting an already severely damaged Kaido after being protected by people while you were out of the fight twice is like saying Nami solo’d Absalom in Thriller Bark.

If you follow the story and read what is written in Manga, then you can avoid head cannons, and always come on top and be unerring (always true).
Its odd regardless of the primary source material we derive different perspectives and reach different bias conclusions to meet our notion of what's factually immaculate
( flawless) its human psychology after all

The thing is that with Oda putting Law under the dome, it clearly show he not use him anymore for the rooftop, for at least the next chapters. Queen has already his matchup, King and Jack are the opponents which still have not a clear enemy.
Im sure Inuarashi get defeated soon, the question is who take on Jack? Overall I can it too that Law either get King or Jack.
I think our pineapple boi is in trouble. So he needs help, one of the SN is going to give him a hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.