Greatest Hype In this Chapter?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy defeating Big Mom after Kaido was foreshadowed before WCI. Again, this is not me talking, this is Oda for fucking sake.
- Do you want me to show you how many panels Luffy stated that he would defeat Big Mom?
Big Mom can be defeated multiple times. Nonetheless her role as a serious antagonist needs to end in wano. She's been a villain for two arcs straight. Yeah, she'll definitely appear in elbaf or some other arc but she isn't going to be the main antagonist yet again.

I'm honestly willing to bet Luffy vs big mom will be pirate king luffy clowning big mom.

As for wano, there is absolutely no reason why big mom can't fall this arc. Now that he has advanced conquerors, Luffy can fight kaido (mostly) 1v1. He doesn't need that much help. This means that there's basically nothing for Kid, Killer, Apoo, or Hawkins to do apart from fighting big mom.

And from what we've seen so far, 4 supernova is enough to fight a yonko.

I don't think its that. The difference between Luffy and Kid is that Luffy has the ability to make friends and allies much better than Kid does. As a result, he finds people like Rayleigh, Katakuri, and Hyougoro who train his haki(and yes, I do consider katakuri to have at least enabled Luffy to learn future sight as he didn't go for the kill shot when he had the chance).

But Kid has shown a similar potential to Luffy in regards to his ambition and his strength. All of this is to say that Kid will most likely unlock several advanced forms of haki by the end of the series, it will just take him much longer as he will do it by himself.
my answer was in the context of current timeline like Wano. ofc when everyone reaches their Prime they will have lots of strong abilities and high lvl haki masteries. Oda gives special stuffs fasthand to Luffy to make him more special compared to his gen's chars

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
how would i know how he will beat BM? heck are we sure he beats her? or is it just wishful thinking? and i cant just hand him powerups he dont have.
and like i said in my prev post, if he already knew AdvCOC then it would be actual shit writing as WHY didnt he use such a powerful tool against Kaido? He himself said none of their attacks are working. situation was getting hopeless and out of control.

BUT can he get some haki/df powerups in midfight? ya

then lets wait and see how Wano arc unfolds. we have quite a bit to go this arc.
That's fair. We'll just have to wait and see :cheers:

Eustass honestly only needs one power up to be able to fight Big Mom at a similar difficulty to Luffy vs kaido, devil fruit awakening

Magnetism is an absolutely overpowered ability and Oda could easily make Kid's fruit rival the gura gura no mi in terms of overpowered-ness. By giving him awakening, he could possibly:
  • be able to mimic advanced armament by creating magnetic fields so strong that they do internal damage
  • boost his strength and speed by a significant amount
  • get island level range
  • be able to pick up the onigashima sword
Post automatically merged:

and think about it for a bit
we are nearing the end stage of one piece. Luffy has mastered all 3 forms of haki, including advanced conquerors, and zoro has awakened conqueror's haki.

Given how Kid is portrayed as the biggest pirate captain of this generation after Luffy, he should awaken his fruit now. This would be the perfect time to give Kid magneto-like.

Just tell us how pathetic Kid fans are, Instead of using actual moments from his character as evidence, they tend to cling on other people's ass :usoprice:
I keep forgetting that you’re the guy who said Cavendish has equal portrayal with Kidd. I wonder why I keep wasting my time with you. :nicagesmile:
You are completely right. My bad. Let’s end this here.

Status
Not open for further replies.