Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the prob his both kaido and luffy has adv coc.......but hybrid kaido has much more physical strength so how can they cancel each other?
Does adv coc renders physical strength useless?
I think Luffy has enough strength to fight with him. Luffy's previous fights showed us what he lacks was stamina, rather than strength. What makes Kaido invincible(?) on 1 vs 1 is his impregnable defence, endurance and speed.
So as I mentioned in the spoiler thread. If things goes like this, zoan abilities of Kaido will make him prevail in an endurance battle. Luffy needs to step up his game to beat Kaido.

You talk about lack of critical thought while having a child abuser as your avatar and signature, I think that is far more cringe.

Not touching was Luffy slamming Kaido around, the effects were concentrated on Luffy's side.
This chapter it was an even CLASH that SPLIT THE SKY like we saw BEFORE THE TIMESKIP. We did not see that last chapter, how bad does your reading comprehension need to be to not see the difference?
Child abuser must be you father, this might explain why you growed up like this.
You and the other guy keep talking like it was a Luffy vs Kaido centred chapter, but it was not. My criticize wasn't because of the luffy vs kaido part, i talked about that because you guys were hyping this chapter, just because of the 2 pages were these two are drawn.
One Piece was more than just 2 people clashing, now having 2 strong guys fighting is enough for a chapter to be called as good.

Last edited:
I think Luffy has enough strength to fight with him. Luffy's previous fights showed us what he lacks was stamina, rather than strength. What makes Kaido invincible(?) on 1 vs 1 is his impregnable defence, endurance and speed.
So as I mentioned in the spoiler thread. If things goes like this, zoan abilities of Kaido will make him prevail in an endurance battle. Luffy needs to step up his game to beat Kaido.
Hybrid kaido's physical strength >>Base luffy.........

i meant that he doesn't seek out harder fights on his own things just come in his way, i can't recall one fight where luffy was genuinely having fun (maybe one time when he fodderized blueno in enies lobby), this is the first time
this is the default mode of goku, he always enjoys tough battles
But I mean that just as goku, just as many other shonen mcs, Luffy also always enjoyed tough battles, since Don krieg fight.

Big mom can't use acoc.
She used it when she attacked Page One.:seriously:

"Sanji couldn't even draw blood from Page One"

Where is the pool of blood from Big Mom's CoA and CoC infused punch because I don't see it?:catsure:

Sanji never used diable jambe, and the notion that Raidsuit boosts ap is pure Zorofans headcannon. Raidsuit doesn't increase his base speed

Sanji's leg hardness and power is some really underrated shit
Page One is coughing up blood.

Child abuser must be you father, this might explain why you growed up like this.
You and the other guy keep talking like it was a Luffy vs Kaido centred chapter, but it was not. My criticize wasn't because of the luffy vs kaido part, i talked about that because you guys were hyping this chapter, just because of those 2 pages.
One Piece was more than just 2 people clashing, now having 2 strong guys fighting is enough for a chapter to be called as good.
we were hyped from that clash so we hyped up that. As for other parts, Bigmom using hera was great for me. Hawkins, kidd and killer's interaction was great. I didnt expect nami and ussop to defeat tobiroppos so it happened just as I expected. Bigmom's personality has always been like this. she helped tama because tama had fed her. and I enjoyed the chapter

Superlative chapter

Big Mom is still up on the race anyway and Kidd is up to chase her but ultimately I don't feel he will probably strike her down

Hawkins vs Killer shall probably prove sparkling

Yes and a month ago he was getting his ass clapped by Doflamingo, This asspull is trash, also Mihawk > Kaido anyway
"ass clapped by doflamingo", doflamingo couldnt do shit after luffy went gear 4.
he had to go g4 because he didnt have great haki that would negate raw power, but he has adv coc now which negates raw power so he doesnt need to go to g4, even if he goes g4 there wouldnt be much of a difference because adv coc negates raw power
Post automatically merged:

yeah, this latest events make it look like luffy was just outskilled by kaido not outpowered, once luffy closed the gap in skill their basically equally powerful
exactly my thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.