Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on do you really think base luffy = hybrid kaido in physical strength?
To continue, we should agree on what physical strength defines.

Kaido is much faster and agile than Luffy. Also his scales, tough zoan body and regeneration makes his defence much better than Luffy.
If strength defines punching someone and make them fly, hold someone in its place, endure opponent's attacks without problem. It is not me but the manga shows that they match each other on that aspect.

In Katakuri fight, Luffy could not match Katakuri's punches, his hands got hurt and what Kata said was his armament haki is superior to Luffy's. So do we think Katakuri's base strength is levels above Luffy?

I get you, Kaido is a monster as in your nickname and well known for his power but small people can also be crazy strong in One Piece universe.

luffy doesn't have a challenger mentality like kaido, this is new stuff, i always thought he only fights for other people even the Colosseum was to not let ace's DF be taken by outsiders
seems like luffy really enjoying getting stronger, this is what i always wanted from luffy
He is fighting Kaido for kinemon and others....it is just that he is enjoying the fight...

Pretty damn good chapter.

We finally get confirmation that Tama’s df only works on SMILE users.

So the theory of Big Mom creating a new homie was correct, BM spamming Hera looked devastating

So it seems like Kidd is still going after Big Mom while Killer will be going up against Hawkins (Really looking forward to how this match up will go and how Kidd does against an Yonkou himself).

Luffy is really out here going 1 vs 1 against Kaido what a god damn monster.

The perception of a moral code even among pirates has been brought up a few times before. It seems that BM doesn't share Kaido's conviction that there is no loyalty or code among pirates. The full summary made the spoilers a lot less confusing for sure.
the spoilers : Kid and Killer were scared

reality:

killer: How is that fat ass even agile for her age

kid:fr

kid: Damn we got blown down the roof top... and i ain't planning of letting the yonko meet any time soon..
Post automatically merged:

That's ad hominem. And Bepo is certainly not only there for fanservice.
Thats a joke.. i was just teasing... no ad hominems here mate

your so called intellect is nothing...people like what they like....imagine thinking that people who don't share your so called "intellect" means they don't have ability to judge....from their perspective, if someone says people who gave below 3 rating are trash/lack of comprehension etc.......no one here is posting any objective analysis....everyone is subjective in their own views...so stop putting yourself on some high pedestal and let each other have their own "intellectual" ability to judge from their view just like how you have your own ability...
Ofc... People can like... what they like... . but just as you said... let each other have... their own opinion... so let me have mine.
This chapter is trash, One Piece at his lowest.

Thats not what I am saying.........forget about haki then hybrid kaido >> base luffy........now give both of them haki now can they equate each other?........
i know it looks weird, but as we saw thet once luffy close the gap in skill he now can match kaido's strength and speed, maybe even endurance, durability and stamina, this new application of haki was already confirmed to be overpowered
we know that kaido can be damaged by normal armament but he will just recover due to his zoan DF, and his regular attacks are not that powerful cuz when he hit luffy with a normal swing it only had the effect of block mochi, si all of kaido's hype might be built entierly on ACoC.

B

Ballel

Nami and Ussop dynamic is so funny. I didn't know I have missed this, it reminded me a lot of little garden.

But what is this LITERAL SHIT with Big Mom?
Out of nowhere she has a chat with Tama on the battlefield, and she seems to remember everything that happened during her amnesia?

I did not expect her to be this furious with Kaido. On the one hand she destroys entire countrys while forcing them to give her all of their food. On the other hand she is grateful to people for giving her food?
I don't like this. BM character is an inconsistent mess at this point. It just makes her even more mentally disturbed/disabled than she already was. Caring about food the most out of all things and therefore caring about the people who fed her in a state of helplessness (her amnesia).
Going by that logic she should also feel grateful to the strawhats who made her wedding cake when she was much more starved than in her amnesia state.

Oda really needs to step up his game if he wants to make this look plausible and make her character make sense again. I simply hate the idea of BM going good just because she has a "mother instinct" that supposedly any woman on earth must have.

Oda's problem is, as I stated, that he does not know what women are. He seems to see them as some kind if different species that he can impossibly understand applying basic human logic.

Zoro v Kaido is most likely still occurring, mark my words and save them for later.

Kidd v Big Mom probably occurring but probably with Kidd only managing to give her nuisances.

Luffy v Kaido fiercefully exchanging blows and then Zoro jumping in again to finish the job.

Big Mom either manages to help Kaido before it's too late returning to her senses or she doesn't return and she eventually simply retreats, probably, or is taken out later on for example.

He is fighting Kaido for kinemon and others....it is just that he is enjoying the fight...
i know that, i'm just saying that it's a good thing that he's actually enjoying the fight, compared to previous fights where the opponent is the one who's to enjoying like katakuri
it means (to me) that luffy is starting to embrace the fact of him being a conqueror

why you being dumb on purpose ?

kata wasnt calm to use his obs haki he was panicking and you know that
luffy said his haki wasnt good enough to block hody's ones. but here he is using adv coc so his haki is good enough
and vs bellamy luffy had refused to use haki because he didnt accept that battle, you can see luffy didnt use haki in left panel.

Ofc... People can like... what they like... . but just as you said... let each other have... their own opinion... so let me have mine.
This chapter is trash, One Piece at his lowest.
yes....you have your own opinion...but don't color it as if you are some kind of 'objective" viewer while people who gave rating which you don't like as some kind of "lack of intellect" or anything....just my "opinion"....

Status
Not open for further replies.