Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh 50/50 what you're saying is not wrong but not entirely true either. For example back in EL Oda could have easily given sanji a guy with 1500 doriki, the dynamic would have remained but he chose to give him a guy 20 doriki away from zoro. The actual trio dynamic is not just about sanji being the 3rd strongest its actually referring to the "gaps" between these members, if sanji is weaker than zoro by a similar margin that franky is weaker than sanji for example then what are the requirements for the monster title, we can just add franky into the mix then. The actual dynamic is that these 3 are close, as unbelievable as it may seem that is the dynamic not equal but relative. How sanji preforms in comparison to luffy and zoro is what is important not how he compares to the rest of the crew for the monster trio dynamic to stay intact.
The Monster Trio were never relative to each other, Luffys on his own level, Zoro's on his own level and Sanjis on his own level , their called the monster trio because of the gap between them and the other crewmates. So the only gap that matters is the gap between them and the rest of the crew........ Which is still large if Sanji just defeats Queen......

The Monster Trio were never relative to each other, Luffys on his own level, Zoro's on his own level and Sanjis on his own level , their called the monster trio because of the gap between them and the other crewmates. So the only gap that matters is the gap between them and the rest of the crew........ Which is still large if Sanji just defeats Queen......
Just factually untrue, give me 3 opponents zoro beat that are on a different level then sanjis. Now remember we are not talking about stronger, different level means there is a clear gap in power to the point where you would place them in a separate category. Like kaku is stronger than Jabra but they are on the same level because the difference is not significant, the only way to back up that zoro is on his own level is to provide me with the opponents he has beaten in clean 1v1s not skirmishes or highly situational fights that are placed clearly far above sanjis opponents. You can use this argument for luffy since his opponents are always clearly stronger by a decently large degree but not for zoro.

Just factually untrue, give me 3 opponents zoro beat that are on a different level then sanjis. Now remember we are not talking about stronger, different level means there is a clear gap in power to the point where you would place them in a separate category. Like kaku is stronger than Jabra but they are on the same level because the difference is not significant, the only way to back up that zoro is on his own level is to provide me with the opponents he has beaten in clean 1v1s not skirmishes or highly situational fights that are placed clearly far above sanjis opponents. You can use this argument for luffy since his opponents are always clearly stronger by a decently large degree but not for zoro.
Mr.1 and Mr.2 were literally put on different levels in impel down.......Those are without a doubt Zoro and Sanjis toughest fights in the series. So I think thats an accurate representation of their strength and probably the best representation honestly. The doriki system is flawed because it doesn't account for Swordsmanship/weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.