Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
By the way, this chapter is an indirect good chapter for Sanji Lmao

If Pageone is down, that means Sanji will fight someone else and all the trolls of Sanji vs Pageone memes will die down

If Pageone survives and faces Sanji, he's a man who can tank an angry blow from a Yonko imbued with both armament and king's haki advanced version!

Regardless it's a plus for Sanji lol
Full power raid suit sanji vs nerfed page one:steef:

Actually liked the chapter a lot. Only Big Moms "mother mode" feels like an absolute asspull because we have never actually see her kind with children, not even her own. It's out of nowhere.

The rest of the chapter was amazing tho. Killer vs Hawkins looks badass and I liked the Nami and Usopp moment

i am still leaning towards kanjuro and then queen
Lol
Now Kanjuro?

So, Kanjuro will beat all scabbards then face Sanji? While he already stated he's gravely wounded and will die anyway Lmao

Also Kinemon vs Kanjuro is just as clear as day as Raizo vs Fukorokojou
Anyone who writes Kanjuro against someone else knows nothing about One Piece, with all respect

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Lol
Now Kanjuro?

So, Kanjuro will beat all scabbards then face Sanji? While he already stated he's gravely wounded and will die anyway Lmao

Also Kinemon vs Kanjuro is just as clear as day as Raizo vs Fukorokojou
Anyone who writes Kanjuro against someone else knows nothing about One Piece, with all respect
everyone believes sanji went for momo right? And kanjuro is currently after momo so sanji has a clash with him beats him then beats queen after

Actually liked the chapter a lot. Only Big Moms "mother mode" feels like an absolute asspull because we have never actually see her kind with children, not even her own. It's out of nowhere.

The rest of the chapter was amazing tho. Killer vs Hawkins looks badass and I liked the Nami and Usopp moment
We see her kind with her children just in a fuck up way and it was a short 1 or 2 pages back in WCI .

Okay chapter BM being piss off because the people who give her food get hurt make sense .
Luffy will be even with Kaido for a while so other things can get done .
Looking forward to see what the BM chaos will bring .

By the way, this chapter is an indirect good chapter for Sanji Lmao

If Pageone is down, that means Sanji will fight someone else and all the trolls of Sanji vs Pageone memes will die down

If Pageone survives and faces Sanji, he's a man who can tank an angry blow from a Yonko imbued with both armament and king's haki advanced version!

Regardless it's a plus for Sanji lol
Yes I can most likely see Page One and Ulti staying together at this stage.

Sanji presumably ending up tackling Queen maybe alongside Drake or Chopper or both and not necessarily together time lapse wise.

Marco v King but maybe Yamato defeating King to reach Kaido before it's too late and he dies.

we have seen her kind with children actually

We see her kind with her children just in a fuck up way and it was a short 1 or 2 pages back in WCI .

Okay chapter BM being piss off because the people who give her food get hurt make sense .
Luffy will be even with Kaido for a while so other things can get done .
Looking forward to see what the BM chaos will bring .
If she was a psycho with her children all the time,she wouldn't have a family/crew!Their Children fear hear strength but they also care for her!

S

Sasaki Kojirō

This is going to be crazy in the anime!
Espero que seja algo como KAIDO vs BM, em qualidade de animação ou algo como a abolição dos shichibukais, os episódios recentemente tem se demonstrados ruins em termo de animação sendo sincero, não acompanho o anime faz um bom tempo, só cenas que valem a penas ver eu assisto o episódio, e acabo me decepcionando, mas KAIDO vs BM, foi lindo.

Status
Not open for further replies.