Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So let them do it before you give them Zoro feats, we are supposed to just take your words any character is capable of repeating what Zoro does
They just took a full on BM Hera lightning fist attack and brushed it off, obviously they can block Hakai for a sec but Oda planned for Kidd to fight BM and Killer to fight Hawkins for betraying them.

They just took a full on BM Hera lightning fist attack and brushed it off, obviously they can block Hakai for a sec but Oda planned for Kidd to fight BM and Killer to fight Hawkins for betraying them.
lmfao :gokulaugh: midd and killer blocking hakai
when mf got his garbage robot cut by kaidos slashes like fodder and let s not talk about killer who couldnt even remove the schyte from zoro s shoulder
candyboy delusional

Zoro blocked Hakai for more than a second he was having a conversation in the middle of blocking that attack.
Remember they all brushed off Zeus lightning attack earlier so why are you now overhyping Hera do you have any proof its any stronger than what they already dealt with. It doesn't matter what plan Oda had for Kid and Killer they have not come even close to repeating Zoro Hakai blocking feat Hera lightning doesn't even come close. You can talk once they have achieved similar feat or do anything that surpass it that feat belongs to Zoro alone for now you need to accept that

So did killer who couldn't take a haki oni giri. Hakai kills both of them.
Idgaf about all that Zoro wank. I’m not even trying to be a part of this argument. I was just responding to the dude who trashed Kidd for getting his metal cut by wind and yet ignored him tanking an attack 5x stronger.
Post automatically merged:

who cares what he tanked
he cant block hakai he will turn into dust:suresure:
also yeah his robot is made of garbage he said himself
Still tanked Fulgora. So who gives a fuck about wind slicing the metal?

Idgaf about all that Zoro wank. I’m not even trying to be a part of this argument. I was just responding to the dude who trashed Kidd for getting his metal cut by wind and yet ignored him tanking an attack 5x stronger.
Post automatically merged:

Still tanked Fulgora. So who gives a fuck about wind slicing the metal?
my point if midd s garbage couldnt take a single slash he doesnt have a chance blocking hakai responding to that candyboy who thinks kidd can block it lmfao

5x stronger how ?
They all tanked lightning with no issue already.
Fulgora is way stronger than Heavenly Dominion: Shivas wrath. Fulgora blew a giant hole through the side of Onigashima while Shivas wrath left the rooftop terrain mostly the same.
my point if midd s garbage couldnt take a single slash he doesnt have a chance blocking hakai responding to that candyboy who thinks kidd can block it lmfao
If “Midds garbage” is too weak to help him against wind slices, that’s fine. Now explain to me how he survived Fulgora, which is a much stronger attack then.

Status
Not open for further replies.