Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can they fuck. They'd both die if hakai touched them.
Salt.
lmfao :gokulaugh: midd and killer blocking hakai
when mf got his garbage robot cut by kaidos slashes like fodder and let s not talk about killer who couldnt even remove the schyte from zoro s shoulder
candyboy delusional
Stop crying puppy, zorotards worship Luffy's guard dog so much, they pout when people don't wank him. Stay in denial.
Zoro blocked Hakai for more than a second he was having a conversation in the middle of blocking that attack.
Remember they all brushed off Zeus lightning attack earlier so why are you now overhyping Hera do you have any proof its any stronger than what they already dealt with. It doesn't matter what plan Oda had for Kid and Killer they have not come even close to repeating Zoro Hakai blocking feat Hera lightning doesn't even come close. You can talk once they have achieved similar feat or do anything that surpass it that feat belongs to Zoro alone for now you need to accept that
BM Hera attack is a full on physical blitz attack with lightning, that's stronger than spamming Zeus lightning attack. If they brushed that off, they can also block an attack "for a few seconds" that left Zoro near death. I'm not denying it's a Zoro feat, I'm denying he's the only one that could do it.

Salt.

Stop crying puppy, zorotards worship Luffy's guard dog so much, they pout when people don't wank him. You're just in denial.

BM Hera attack is a full on physical blitz attack with lightning, that's stronger than spamming Zeus lightning attack. If they brushed that off, they can also block an attack "for a few seconds" than left Zoro near death. I'm not denying it's a Zoro feat, I'm denying he's the only one that could do it.
it s ok candyboy ik ur kind can t read
mf really thinks killer and kid can block hakai
maybe u think lanji blocks hakai to because zoro did it

delusional lmfao

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Salt.

Stop crying puppy, zorotards worship Luffy's guard dog so much, they pout when people don't wank him. Stay in denial.

BM Hera attack is a full on physical blitz attack with lightning, that's stronger than spamming Zeus lightning attack. If they brushed that off, they can also block an attack "for a few seconds" that left Zoro near death. I'm not denying it's a Zoro feat, I'm denying he's the only one that could do it.
They got sent flying by a weaker attack through onigashima. Hakai kills both you negative iq troll.

How about not trying to shoehorn these characters into Zoro feats surely if they can match do anything he can do they would have performed similar feats by now already. That is precisely why you are so desperate and obsessed with giving every Zoro feat to others

Status
Not open for further replies.