How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was saying since day 1 that Ulti and Pay pay are too much for them but I hope that Page one is not K.O. I want my boy to shine
Yeah it would be pretty bad for Page One to get trashed like that in one page and be out of for the rest of the arc.
If Robin and Brook really fight Black Maria 2 vs 1 despite being part of the middle trio, it makes sense for it to happen there too. Hopefully Tama leave with Linlin next chapter so no more dango shit:kayneshrug:

That is nothing with protect, she beat up Chiffon because she look like Lola.
She never care much for Pudding, if she would trying to protect her she would help her against her bully which is not she case.
She literally sinking island(at least her crew) who kill lot of people.
Momo a savior with Tama together was hold to death and she not care, stop this assume that she care for childrens when she literally show in the past(Pudding and her sisters) that she not care much.
she cared for pudding and her sisters a lot and you're taking one panel from a flashback and ignoring the rest. pudding is an extremely trusted person in her family, or at least was, and lola was confident big mom would just help nami and the rest because she got treated so well before leaving. chiffon was already old and in a bad position but she got treated very well by big mom growing up until then.

i think you're just not paying attention because youd rather complain. its clear she cares about little girls

Except I responded to @Prince Kronos for doing literally the same shit you are accusing me of. Then you responded with the defense force without actually understanding why I said what I said.

So how about you stop quoting me since you literally cannot let go of the haki argument bro.

And I could care the fuck less about my "credibility", my predictions and speculations are either right or wrong, just like anyone else's.
lol if kronos is being an ass to the kid and his fanbase, defend those points and debunk him instead of stooping yourself down by bringing sanji into this shit by trying to compare shit. its not hard. always the same pathetic tactics everywhere. if she is lying, then debunk the lies instead of going ''hurrdurr sanji bad look how long it was since he clashed with king, look sanji was shaking'' why fight lies and slander with lies and slander? this is why you lose :kayneshrug:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Nami and Usopp need huge power-ups soon. All the other Straw Hats seem to capable of taking on Flying Six level characters but those two..... they need help.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
- Tama calls her Olin and talks to her in a friendly way.
- Big Mom is friendly to Tama.
- Prometheus says that it has entered its "special" mode (the Korean filter does not say the name) that only comes out with children under a certain age (again the Korean filter does not say the number).
Is this implying O-Lin resurfaced after Tama called her name, or that Linlin just has a soft spot for Kids? Because the latter doesn’t mesh well with what we know of Linlin.

Status
Not open for further replies.