How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Epic feat bro. I wish I could beat someone not even trying... that's not fighting prowess that's just straight up bullying your friend. Fucking PATHETIC
its still a showcase of attack power regardless of the situation. sanji brought luffy down and koed him with what, 5 kicks when luffy wasn't defending himself. luffy still tried to not get koed, he had every reason to stand and be conscious. meanwhile luffy took 8000 hits from katakuri which many of landed perfectly. you still need a fuckton of attack power to ko luffy like that in that amount of time. scale the attacks regardless of the emotional situation . that showed us sanji has some serious knockout power.

ZKK dead this what you get from thinking zoro is the MC
luffy will always reign supreme
I never thought Zoro was the MC. But Zoro is certainly the second most important character in OP, he also reigns supreme after Luffy.
He was the MVP of the rooftop and saved Luffy's ass 8 times, Oda now wants Luffy to have his time to shine.
Luffy beating Kaido then Zoro delivering the killing blow can easily happen.
Don't rush like Sanji tards and Kid tards because the fight is far from being over. That's your problem guys.
We the Zorofans are patient, I waited for Zoro vs Kaido for years and was not disappointed. I won't be disappointed again when Zoro beheads Kaido in the flower capital.

Killer and Hawkins are with Law the smartest SN. Those two will plan something great after a short clash
I considered a similar thing: on one side we have Zoro (VC of the 'leader' of one of the original SN Alliances) and Law (mastermind/strategist of one of the original SN Alliances)... on the other side we have Killer (VC of the 'leader' of the other SN Alliance) and Hawkins (mastermind/strategist of the other SN Alliance)...
If these 2 teams are gonna group together we could see some dangerous stuff :myman:

its still a showcase of attack power regardless of the situation. sanji brought luffy down and koed him with what, 5 kicks when luffy wasn't defending himself. luffy still tried to not get koed, he had every reason to stand and be conscious. meanwhile luffy took 8000 hits from katakuri which many of landed perfectly. you still need a fuckton of attack power to ko luffy like that in that amount of time. scale the attacks regardless of the emotional situation . that showed us sanji has some serious knockout power.
Oda has spoken about how a hit from a friend can damage more. Nami and garp hurting luffy exists for a reason. Oda killed two birds with one stone, showcase sanjis AP and cowardice

Yes comparing 1 punch to a dozen lmao. Makes sense...

Nerfed Big Mom ? Are you serious. Her physical strength is all there. And she wasnt even able to bruise him. He was out for a collective of 7 pages. Also means absoulte shit since we know he was purposely playing possum as well.

You mean Killer damaged Kaido. And with that he did less than the Scabbards. Kidd did absoulte fuck all. Stop being desperate and making shit up.
Kidd has tanked:
- Big Moms Heavenly Dominion
- Kaido’s Dragon twister attacks
- Punch from Big Mom to the face
- Another attack from Big Mom in this chapters spoilers

Sanjis most impressive feat is......
taking an unnamed attack from King and then getting tossed.

But anyway your boy should get some more feats against one of the most trash villains in One Piece soon. Sanji Chopper and Drake vs Queen hype!!!

I considered a similar thing: on one side we have Zoro (VC of the 'leader' of one of the original SN Alliances) and Law (mastermind/strategist of one of the original SN Alliances)... on the other side we have Killer (VC of the 'leader' of the other SN Alliance) and Hawkins (mastermind/strategist of the other SN Alliance)...
If these 2 teams are gonna group together we could see some dangerous stuff :myman:
That would be the key to victory
:steef::steef::steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.