How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do you guys think will help kid to take down big mom now that killer is up against hawkins ?

Big mom is not even tired or wounded unlike kaido who had to take down the red scabbard, zoro and law. So Luffy vs Kaido makes more sense but big mom is litterally untouched so i'm pretty sure kid will need help to fight her. :kata:

And since otama is heading to the live floor i guess we could see marco rematch against big mom ? :steef:

Now I understand why Katakuri never felt on his back. He was very careful not to let that happen because even a couple of falls could have potentially ended his life, given how broken and fatigued his back was after carrying the Big Mom pirates for years.
Good thing that he did not come to Wano. Otherwise, Oda would be forced to troll him as well along with Big mom pirates.

Who do you guys think will help kid to take down big mom now that killer is up against hawkins ?

Big mom is not even tired or wounded unlike kaido who had to take down the red scabbard, zoro and law. So Luffy vs Kaido makes more sense but big mom is litterally untouched so i'm pretty sure kid will need help to fight her. :kata:

And since otama is heading to the live floor i guess we could see marco rematch against big mom ? :steef:

No one.

Big mom doesn’t have to have kaido level endurance.

Kidd has also shown he is smart in combat using tricks

i hope oda just let big mom murder a major character on screen , i don't feel any tension when she's around the straw hats.
somebody bring kuma to wano so he can teleport her the fuck out
Let's be real.

1st chapter of Wano up to now has had 0 tension.

This is the easiest win the crew will have as a whole if things keep going this way & it's the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.