How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it during wci

I dont hate smoothie, I actually like her design a lot. I issue is Odas inability to actually handle her.

Oda said it himself he didn't use smoothie properly yet people came to odas defense.

The man is great but he still fucks up at times... its just recently they've been more consistent
Yes, this is why I don't hate on characters, with a few exceptions when they're really made to be despicable or when their charactet is just too creepy or cringeworthy to my taste.
Poor Smoothie and Compote were severaly mistreated during WCI arc and Wano isn't kinder to them so far.

Yesss, Big Mom as ally babyyy lol.. Big Mom enters Olin mode!!
Big Mom being friendly to a certain age kid need an explanation:whitepress:

Why would Law teleports with Zeus tho? Separate him from Mom?
Nami getting back Zeus is being closer and closer
:funky:

Still, I have no idea what you don't agree with? Didn't Tama became the Gifters Overloard and now Big Meme tamer this incoming chapter. She's no more that downtrodden character that was first introduced in the arc.
So because a character uses their DF power or use any sort of inward to outward ability? They no longer carry their burdens of the past or their personal experiences?

It is just shitty writing, I don´t said this often but that is really trash writiing.
Tama overshinning all strawhats expect Luffy and Zoro, a 8year old girl without any fight experince overshinning everyone with plotarmors out of her ass.

-Smile get hyped and Kaido working over years to build his army
Result: Get destroyed and humalited by a 8year old girl

-Big mom a yonkou chasing Luffy for destroying her hometome
Result: Get portrayal badly and helping a enemy´s friend, helping the strawhats

This is a joke and judging by the reaction everyone hating this shit.
I apologize Jerami, this is really not better as what Mashima did with Fairy tail.
I do agreed instead of see other fights we have her even jinbe has less panels smh

I do agreed instead of see other fights we have her even jinbe has less panels smh
Tami has legit more panels/shine then Jinbe until now, I mean until now WsW vs Jinbe not get much focus.
I hope this change in the next chapter, my boy join the strawhats and should win his first fight.
However I hope we focus more and more for the strawhats, I hope Pageone is not down for the rest of the arc since Usopp and Nami need to gang on Ulti, would really waste for Pageone who could also face a Chopper...

So because a character uses their DF power or use any sort of inward to outward ability? They no longer carry their burdens of the past or their personal experiences?
I'm not saying that. I'm just saying Tama is no longer the downtrodden character that was first introduced. She became too OP and a major plot device that's ruining the raid imo. It'd have been better if she never met Big Mom or had her Devil fruit power from the beginning.

The only reason I dislike Yamato is because of her obsession with being Oden and not having an identity of her own. I hope this gets solved by the end of the arc. Just don't want Oda to go along with it and make it permanent, lol. Get her a good character arc.
Yep it's a real shame that Oda made this crazy Oden obsession her main character trait, plus it's really creepy, bemusing and cringeworthy

Tami has legit more panels/shine then Jinbe until now, I mean until now WsW vs Jinbe not get much focus.
I hope this change in the next chapter, my boy join the strawhats and should win his first fight.
However I hope we focus more and more for the strawhats, I hope Pageone is not down for the rest of the arc since Usopp and Nami need to gang on Ulti, would really waste for Pageone who could also face a Chopper...
Yeah but I dont think P1 is out those muscles in his neck ant for show:kata:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Yeah, he was better, a little bit less civilised and rawer, more feral. The second actor was perfect in his own way, but it wasn't the same. It didn't hamper my love for Spartacus but in the back of my mind I always thought of actor nr.1 who indeed was better for the role
Same here. I like the second actor but not as much as I did with the first. He was born for that role.

I'm not saying that. I'm just saying Tama is no longer the downtrodden character that was first introduced. She became too OP and a major plot device that's ruining the raid imo. It'd have been better if she never met Big Mom or had her Devil fruit power from the beginning.
That's because her character arc, is moving forward. But even still she's getting a lot of unnecessary hate. Firstly we don't know the full affects/effects of her DF etc...
Her DF doesn't mean that she herself is super strong. Yes it's sort of like a Tamer, But that's still denying someone their own power....

Status
Not open for further replies.