𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If Fat Meme Pirates are there.

Match ups:

Marco vs King
Yamato vs Smoothie
Sanji vs Daifuku/Perospero
Kidd and Law Pirates vs Ministers.

We still didn't solve the "Debt" thing.

Maybe I'm looking to far into this but that DF giveaway on God's Valley seems like a poor explanation.

Maybe Kaido boned big mom and she agreed to give her child to him but he owns her for this or shit.
Well df's are very expensive in OP especially those powerful df's, Law's df was gonna get sold for 4 billion or what was it.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well df's are very expensive in OP especially those powerful df's, Law's df was gonna get sold for 4 billion or what was it.
I think Yonko Kaido should have money enough to repay for fucking Koi Fish Fruit XD.

Yes, I can.

For now, she didn't have any impressive feats. She only got her durability tested by masses of Gifters/fodders from the Beast Pirates army.

She took out Ulti but it was a blind spot attack and Ulti stood up shortly after.

She needs significant feats.

I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt but she must start to take out people for real.

If you want to use Luffy argument I'm going to answer you in advance that Yamato know herself that he didnt even try.
OK, but do you apply that same criticism towards every other character?
What's exactly impressive feats to you? Cheap shotting Ulti, is the same thing Scabbards did and the 4 other roofers too... At least to me it was. Can you honestly say it was shortly after? We don't know the actual time, but we do know Luffy and Yamato were long gone. And keep in mind that Zoan's have a fast recovery rate.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
OK, but do you apply that same criticism towards every other character?
What's exactly impressive feats to you? Cheap shotting Ulti, is the same thing Scabbards did and the 4 other roofers too... At least to me it was. Can you honestly say it was shortly after? We don't know the actual time, but we do know Luffy and Yamato were long gone. And keep in mind that Zoan's have a fast recovery rate.
Don't worry I don't rate Scrubbards.

She needs to drop Momo somewhere and fight Smoothie or Jack. To establish her power level.

Status
Not open for further replies.