How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kaido used both advanced CoA and advanced CoC -- and Law tanked it with his normal guard while injured at that :finally:

Let me just post this panel again

:leohah::crazwhat::watchout:
dude Law used curtain a defense to defend against but hey I love Vergo thanks to you too so if you say Vergo is GOAT im with on this ride dude no theory

you should make theory about how Adv. COA and adv. COC work together I think you would make fine theory about it

Or Ragnarok, Luffy tanked that one too with standard armament Haki and not even AdCoC. This AdCoC powerup is needed for Luffy to face Akainu though. The ability to defeat Akainu is impossible if you are forced to physically hit him.

If Akainu fought the version of Luffy that was pounding Kaido right before the AdCoC powerup, Luffy would be a puddle of ash in the dirt right now lol.
I want also to see how Luffy will deal with Sakazuki awakening. Mochi is one thing but magma is another.

Akainu -> Physical monster in every sense + extremely powerful and advanced forms of haki + the strongest offensive devil fruit.

Some fans-> Isn't Akainu too weak to be a Luffy opponent towards EoS? Lol

The internal penetration of ACOA (Ryou), is already exaggerated for anyone other than KAIDO or BM, in fact ACOA will mess with them (cause serious damage, in other characters), but the simple fact that you need to combine ADCOC and ACOA to try to cause damage that is effective in KAIDO at the end of the day, already makes KAIDO one step ahead of other ADCOC users in terms of difficulty in defeating it. That is why those who do not (do not have) ADCOC are more likely to target someone like SHANKS, rather than KAIDO.

This makes KAIDO the most difficult to defeat in the world, the most difficult, the strongest.
But for sure we will see more versatility in the use of ADCOC, kaido is more difficult to be defeated than SHANKS, but SHANKS has ADCOC and this in itself makes it difficult to be defeated by users who have only ACOA, its offensive power is greater if combined with ACOA.

Although LARINES is trying to use Kaido's durability against other users of ADCOCs, which do not have the same resistance as KAIDO, this is irrelevant.
Those who have ADCOC will have a better chance of defeating Kaido than those who do not.

If you have ADCOC and ACOA, you are more likely to easily defeat someone who has only ACOA and CoO, you will have that advantage.
You have the ability to overcome Kaido's durability and fight on an equal footing with it, thanks to ADCOC.
If you can do this against KAIDO, you will simply have a big advantage over those who cannot, that is the logic, their offensive power is above mere ADCOA.
RANKING:

1 º-KAIDO, Requirements to combine: ADCOC + ADCOA, FS, and a good offensive power, you need to overcome its durability,kaido can hurt anyone,be it a person who has ADCOA, ACOA, or just ACOA.

2º- Users with ADCOC that do not have the durability of KAIDO, that is, they are subject to receiving damage from ADCOA, but its offensive power is superior to ADCOA, it can combine ADCOC and ADCOA that can injure KAIDO, thus becoming superior to those who have only ACOA.

3rd - Mere users of ADCOA, who although they are capable of hurting those who have ADCOC (who do not have the durability of KAIDO or BM), lose in offensive power, for those who have ADCOC and ACOA, which makes a user who has ADCOC and ACOA with the best chance of winning.

dude Law used curtain a defense to defend against but hey I love Vergo thanks to you too so if you say Vergo is GOAT im with on this ride dude no theory

you should make theory about how Adv. COA and adv. COC work together I think you would make fine theory about it
No he didn't. Law didn't have time to put up the curtain

You know, you can be Luffy fan and not suck at OP combat at the same time? :suresure:
He is already using ryo+CoC, adding gears does no damage to Kaido aside from tossing him left and right.
Now, would you like to try that again with the brain switched on? :myman:
Considering your tiering list, I take this as a compliment.
Why should it not add more damage you idiot? Fuck are you stupid lmao.
Yes, you should.

Status
Not open for further replies.