How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably the worst chapter in the history of one piece in terms of plot.
A 8old year girl entire change the war with her plotarmor, not only she make Kaido most biggest army who was hyped for 400chapters pointless, she now even change Big mom to attack Kaido strongest members, we can see where this going on...
Big mom gonna stop teaming up with Kaido, Tama do more then Luffy in Marineford, should tell you how bad this character is for One piece. My biggest fear come true, after this we don´t need BM anymore and I hope she leave the battlefield from now, im sick of this shit writing when it comes to Big mom, as a Yonkou she really get bad portrayal by Oda(not powerwise)...

Seems like Pageone get nerfed hard and soon zeus(magically another plotarmor) gonna help Nami.
Im sick of this bs writing, where Oda use tools out of his ass to make the alliance stronger.
Tension or any threat of danger? My ass everything is gone, I hope he end this disaster arc very fast soon, flyers and calamity can´t expect a good threat.

Tama calls her Olin and talks to her in a friendly way.
- Big Mom is friendly to Tama.
This made BM a bit cute especailly in such situation:neesama:
Doesn't look like Olin is back though. She is just friendly with Tama.

Edit
- Prometheus says that it has entered its "special" mode (the Korean filter does not say the name) that only comes out with children under a certain age (again the Korean filter does not say the number).
Is this about Olin :josad:
Please let it be due to Tama.
Don't see any reason why Olin will come back now.

Status
Not open for further replies.