How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Big Mom is enraged when Tama tells her that the Okobore Town has been destroyed by Kaidou's subordinates.
- Page One is chasing them again.
- He tells Big Mom not to let Nami and the rest run away.
- However, Big Mom is the one who attacks Page One.
- Big Mom: "You have no morals?"
- The chapter ends with Ulti in shock upon seeing the scene.
So this is actually the purpose Oda gives to Big Mom in Wano, huh ?
Well, now all my expectations for her are blown away. Such a trash chapter !:tchpepe:

Said the person that destroys islands full of people, including children, when they dont give her their sweets.
MoRaLs.
lmao:lulz:
She didn´t even threat her chefs from hometome like this while she getting the best food in the world.
It is just a bs writing, Oda really make shitty chapters when it come to Tama and Big mom.

I don't say this often about One Piece, but this chapter actually sounds like trash. Jesus Christ.
I already warn and fear Tama in the moment when we know she could manipulate smiles and have a connection to Big mom, my biggest fear coming true, that is really gabarge writing and I hope people not defending shit like this.

They haven't actually been "fighting" if we haven't actually seen the fights bruh. They aren't going going be finished off in 3 pages lmao, im not sure what you are expecting out of this. Its going to last far longer than you think. Doflamingos executives were fought for like 20 chapters before a chapter was dedicated to bring each down.
Come tell me more about how PageOne isn't being defeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.