How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
True bro.
I share your thoughts as well and I also said earlier if anything what Big Mom is doing now is pretty in character for her, we should just wait how Oda will develop this plot.
Yup. The people here just want Dragon Ball Z (not even the kind that Toriyama wrote, the one that exists in power scalers head). When Zoro does something cool again they'll be back. Drug addicts chasing a fix

Why are so many people surprised?

If you haven't understood BM's character until now, I can't help you.

She's heavily inspired by the Majin Boo character of DBZ.

She has a innocent, child-like side (aka "Good Boo") and a dark side (aka "Evil Boo"). Those two sides are also represented by Zeus and Prometheus.

Her dark side probably has something to do with Carmel and the Soul-Soul-Fruit, since we've seen her being a goodhearted child back in the day.

I'm pretty sure the endgame with her is that somehow her dark side gets seperated from the original O-Lin character.
Exactly... And here's the proof of whole Tama situation btw

Why are so many people surprised?

If you haven't understood BM's character until now, I can't help you.

She's heavily inspired by the Majin Boo character of DBZ.

She has a innocent, child-like side (aka "Good Boo") and a dark side (aka "Evil Boo"). Those two sides are also represented by Zeus and Prometheus.

Her dark side probably has something to do with Carmel and the Soul-Soul-Fruit, since we've seen her being a goodhearted child back in the day.

I'm pretty sure the endgame with her is that somehow her dark side gets seperated from the original O-Lin character.
either this or the rest of her childrens free linlin from carmel.
we dont even know what hapened to germa and jinbei's bros.

big mom will stay for a while

Kidd will save page one and ulti. Which is obvious.I forgot people don’t have common sense though.

What do you guys think happens to page one and ulti? They just get low diffed then usopp and nami just run around doing nothing?

Namis named chapter is her fighting grifters?

It’s more clear after this chapter

Kidd will save page one and ulti by coming in to fight big mom. Then ulti and page one vs nami and usopp restarts

That’s when nami gets her named chapter.

If you say otherwise your trolling at this point

:kayneshrug:

-she was not unfortunately. she was only trying to kill bege and chiffon. One could argue even she is not killing them by her sentence from one of the translation group (she just said chiffon wont be getting any snack)
She try to kill all off them, they shot with anything in the moment when Capone lose big father. If not Germa they would all be killed by the big mom pirates. Big mom never care for childrens other wise her crew wouldn't destroy island and kill people.

She literally bully her own children because of having three eyes, you forget these scene?

or big mom's state really is just a moment thing, like her hunger pang. ding ding another consistent writing
She kill her own chefs without beeing in hunger state.

-big mom would need alliance to challenge other yonkou for the red poneglyph, but now with kaido's red ponegliph near her grasp
She still need to,so nothing change. She even get damaged hard because of Luffy. She lose Capone and Jinbe fleet, her aweet commanders get defeated. She still need a alliance to gain her goal.

But she throw anything away because of Tama?

smile had small buildup compared to kaido himself, and after act 1 you just have to know that smile will ended up insignificant. why would you still have expectation like smile is the ultimate army is beyond me. Kaido's executive is imposing enough that smile (and number) can be whatever and the oppressing nature of the beast pirate would not change.
Kaido literally crying out because of his smile army wtf even talking about. Kaido was sure he could take the world(that is not even the point) with his smile army.
We as readers actually see how hard it was for Law and the strawhats to stop smile dfs, smile zoan had a build up since punk hazard. It meaning a lot, not forget Yasuiee. If you belive smile didn't had any important point you literally skipp all the last arcs.

Next?

Iam sorry bro but how is that makes sense about big mom personality?

You said this right? And when i said how about pudding you said she was 16 and consider as adult. Oke fair then
But how about Momonosuke when he is in crucifix?. She doesn't do anything or feel anything with it. He is as old as tama And momonosuke was with Big mom(O-lin) when they went to Udon.
And from fishman island i knew that she is evil and i always believe that. But this is weird when this happen cuz her personality changed when talking to certain age thing based on spoiler. Remember momonosuke is at the same age as Tama.
Its's not just the age. Think back to Fishman Island. Big Mom will protect a place if they feed her. The people of Okobore fed her. She already had a link to Tama, now Tama told her that a place where she loved had been attacked by the Animal Kingdom Pirates. She even said that she wanted to bring back Red Bean Soup to them when fighting Queen. All that was set up.

I was really hoping we would get something similar with the Beasts Pirate overwhelming the alliance but as time goes on, it doesn't look like it will happen anymore.

So far what do we get? King and Queen being made to look like Marco's bitches, a majority of the Beasts Pirates switching sides, and now it looks like Big Mom will switch sides as well.

The only character that has actually defeated someone on the alliance side other than Kaido who defeated the Scabbards was Perospero who defeated Carrot and Wanda.
It said a lot when the only W of the enemy team actually come from Big mom member.
It is sad that Perospero overshinning the flyers and calamity in their own arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.