How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good. Reducing Kid back to Apoo/Queen shit does not make any sense at this point considering he didn't fight or continue to fight them prior. His place IS with Big Mom, regardless of he gets defeated or not
it also doesn't make sense character wise, or at least the direction Oda seems to be taking Kid in. Kid put his grudge with Kaido aside to follow the plan, if he doesn't for Apoo all it tells us is that Kid is a coward

Good. Reducing Kid back to Apoo/Queen shit does not make any sense at this point considering he didn't fight or continue to fight them prior. His place IS with Big Mom, regardless of he gets defeated or not
Doesnt matter what his goals are. Oda will make him flip-flop for Apoo... just so he cant interfere with Meme being an ally. Same way he changed his goals so Luffy vs Kaido solo could happen

TalkOP:

* 被大妈的攻击打飞的基德和基拉与霍金斯对峙,基拉想单挑霍金斯,基德独自离开去找大妈。

Kid leaves search of Big Mom.(It seems comment from real 106. 101.) (The Korean comment I shared is correct. There was just a naming error. )
There you go :kata:
Big Mom isn't doing a 360 and betraying Kaido (at least right now).

After 1003, 4 straight chapters of rooftop greatness, Nami and Usopp ruined the hype the following chapter and after 2 fantastic chapters they are doing it AGAIN. I'm starting to hate Nami and Usopp...don't get me started on Tama

She try to kill all off them, they shot with anything in the moment when Capone lose big father. If not Germa they would all be killed by the big mom pirates. Big mom never care for childrens other wise her crew wouldn't destroy island and kill people.

She literally bully her own children because of having three eyes, you forget these scene?

She kill her own chefs without beeing in hunger state.

She still need to,so nothing change. She even get damaged hard because of Luffy. She lose Capone and Jinbe fleet, her aweet commanders get defeated. She still need a alliance to gain her goal.

But she throw anything away because of Tama?

Kaido literally crying out because of his smile army wtf even talking about. Kaido was sure he could take the world(that is not even the point) with his smile army.
We as readers actually see how hard it was for Law and the strawhats to stop smile dfs, smile zoan had a build up since punk hazard. It meaning a lot, not forget Yasuiee. If you belive smile didn't had any important point you literally skipp all the last arcs.

Next?
-literally some post here shows the clip where mom imideately soften when the children go to her.
-yeah she kill chefs and? is the chef children? luffy kills people, katakuri also kills chefs.your point is?
-you literally are speed reading one piece. red poneglyphs are what made you pirate king. yonkou need armies because those are within other yonkou's property.
-I never said smile is unimportant, as you said it is a big interest of kaidos. law destroy those initially to make kaido go to doffy's ass. but change now because smile is a tool to get kaido's attention towards luffy.
Smile is just a plot device, like tama. A Mac Guffin.
Smile is just small in significance of antagonistic point of view because allstar and flying 6 exists. Its just there to be a fodder.
- what does yasu have to do with smile?

anything else. your argument is so easy to be broken

Any explanation why she let pudding getting bullied by other kids?,
Even big meme said that she only need her for her power but in that video she actually cares about another children
I don't think she let. When Pudding goes to complain to BM, BM says to be a little tough. She doesn't mock her for her third eye though. I think it's more like BM sees all this as child's play. I mean in the video one kid literally says "I'm gonna kill her someday" to another kid and Big Mom literally laughs it off says "Be nice to each other". But one thing I can definitely say is BM is 100% soft around kids and it has always been shown like this.

He still went perfectly along with it, showing not the slightest sign of hesitation or regret about archeologists being slaughtered and an entire island being bombed just for having searched about the Void century.
To be fair, he probably was afraid about Ancient Weapons. Especially when One of them could end civilization (Poseidon)

Status
Not open for further replies.