How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
took some mental gymnastic did you? lol must have been more than an hour. I had fun banter with other people here.
back to you:
- nami and usopp I still stand with my opinion. the fight is not done, tama did contribute alot but not to the point of outshining them. you are literally basing your opinion at your headcanon saying that p1 and ulti is done. tama and usopp and nami did saved franky not just tama. straw hat saves each other water is wet.
- also people like tama to some degree, nothing wrong if she shines along with the crew. also literally only usopp and nami get outshined at the moment. the rest of strawhat is fighitng someone else 1v1 with a SIGNIFICANT character. not insignificant slimes. again you are basing your opinion at your headcanon
- by the gods read slower. big mom like child of certain age. this argument is pointless. once her children passes that age, the favoritism is no more
-why momo is not maybe he is older than tama, maybe he needs to be near big mom's vicinity, we dont know.
your turn, I can do this all week.

I not defending anything, unlike you im just being patient and wait for the whole thing to conclude. and if I see an unfair critisism I have no problem trying to correct them. also I dont just respond to any brainless critisism, yours fortunately hold enough merit for a discussion. many other dont.
Momo the same age bro. They both 8 :denzimote::kaidowhat:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
at the end of Wano you will consider Big Mom and Kaido ( and Shiki) as the greatest villains in OP

we are still in the build up phase, and BM definitely have a cunning and smart side, but we can't ignore what her character is about, her naive side is important to her development and it must be highlighted
I can’t wait and only hope to be surprised by them. I like OP so if they end up great it is for the best.
But for now they are not the greatest villains at all.

One Piece villains were never threatening the way Naruto villains were anyway. Even Whitebeard's death made Akainu and Blackbeard look like bitches compared to Oro after he killed Hiruzen
Yep Orochimaru was creepy and terrifying as fuck, he legitly frightened me during one night at the US where I saw his fight against Sasuke after he had demolished Naruto, and the ninja trio was genuinely terrified by him.

I normally agree with your insights, but this is way going to far in a wrong direction... still in build up phase, Big Mom, Kaido & as the greatest antagonists in OP? Absolutely no
I think the raid will fail, that's why am saying we're in the build up phase

and Kaido will take many lives this arc

there's actually mountains of evidence that Kaido and BM joined by Shiki will come close to conquering the world

this is where the plot of the series is heading

At this point in Dressrosa, we had WAYY more Doflamingo backstory than we have Kaido backstory rn.

Remember how we didn’t get a Crocodile backstory during Alabasta?

I’m starting to get worried about not getting a Kaido flashback.
I don't get why people think that it's guaranteed we're getting a Kaido flashback?

Big mom only got like 2 full chapters of Flashback, he might get the same once Yamato confronts him

Bruh there’s a difference between her kids + kid who helped her vs the kid she doesn’t even know. Why would she react to that lmao?
Remember Big Mom attacked P1 and Ulti because the trigger factor was that that attack on Okobore town where she was treated nice and given oshiroku.
Hence she didn’t do anything to Momo’s execution. Simple as that
Good job comrade, we will wire you the money as promised.

Hail Oda sama.

Yep Orochimaru was creepy and terrifying as fuck, he legitly frightened me during one night at the US where I saw his fight against Sasuke after he had demolished Naruto, and the ninja trio was genuinely terrified by him.
He always gave me some pedo vibes with Sasuke and I always freaked out when a kid seeing him lmao

Apparently not since me being a zoro fan today stated that sanji will fight king even saving a weakened zoro from kings attack for zoro to heal up and return to fighting kaido with luffy and this sanji fan told me I was cappin
You went kinda hard on that "I am grandmaster zoro and I will return to kill you kaido, wait for me luffy, I will return in about 15 minutes, just need a small nap" "meanwhile you have luffy going "yes zoro, return quick, I will hold him until you come and finish the job" it's all kinda cap. Zoro has done a ton, he doesn't need to return to the roof or fight king. There are other things he can do in his state like finish of jack or even queen. Raise moral, lead the samurai, whatever. But still you didn't trash sanji in the process by saying he fights kanjuro or daifuku so that's cool.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
One Piece villains were never threatening the way Naruto villains were anyway. Even Whitebeard's death made Akainu and Blackbeard look like bitches compared to Oro after he killed Hiruzen
Kuma and Magellan were great. And Blackbeard against Ace was really good. As for Akainu losing didn’t make him less threatening, his portrayal and tenacity all along MF was great

Status
Not open for further replies.