How Will O-Lin Play Out?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the raid will fail, that's why am saying we're in the build up phase

and Kaido will take many lives this arc

there's actually mountains of evidence that Kaido and BM joined by Shiki will come close to conquering the world

this is where the plot of the series is heading
Mr. Morj in thread

At this point in Dressrosa, we had WAYY more Doflamingo backstory than we have Kaido backstory rn.

Remember how we didn’t get a Crocodile backstory during Alabasta?

I’m starting to get worried about not getting a Kaido flashback.
Hmmm... I forgot there was a villian who’s backstory wasn’t shown. Damn I don’t want this to happen to Kaidou. Craving for his backstory so bad

took some mental gymnastic did you? lol must have been more than an hour. I had fun banter with other people here.
back to you:
You arguments are garbage shit, you literally ignore all the points and dodge most arguments and try to defend yourself?

- nami and usopp I still stand with my opinion. the fight is not done, tama did contribute alot but not to the point of outshining them. you are literally basing your opinion at your headcanon saying that p1 and ulti is done. tama and usopp and nami did saved franky.
Doesn´t change the fact that without Tama, Usopp and Nami would get killed off, that is not a headcanon but a fact, like it or not.
Same for Franky, he was in danger because of Sasaki+Smile gang on him.
Tama was the most reason why Franky was saved.
Without Tama:
-Nami and Usopp would get killed off
-Franky would get ganged
-Smile army would gang on the alliance
-Big mom would join again rooftop

Alone having the ability to make the smile to her army is dangerous asf, if she really change BM now to join the alliance or at least stop helping the beast pirates and that is in every way better then just to defeat a Flyer.

- also people like tama to some degree, nothing wrong if she shines along with the crew. also literally only usopp and nami get outshined at the moment. the rest of strawhat is fighitng someone else 1v1 with a SIGNIFICANT character. not insignificant slimes. again you are basing your opinion at your headcanon
She outshine Usopp and Nami, if she now take Big mom on her side then this going be better then anything what the strawhats doing 1on1 against a flyer or calamity, since Big mom>>anyone expect Kaido in the beast pirates sides.

- by the gods read slower. big mom like child of certain age. this argument is pointless. once her children passes that age, the favoritism is no more
Pudding was a children when she get bulled by BM.
Baby of Chiffon would get killed of if the germa wouldn´t help her, her children literally fear her, so much for you points.

-why momo is not maybe he is older than tama, maybe he needs to be near big mom's vicinity, we dont know.
your turn, I can do this all week.
Momo is in same age as Tama, you literally not reading the informations, that is really bullshit what coming from you here.
Momo was with Tama, yet she didn´t give any fuck to Momo, tell alot that this "Big mom take care for children" is a big nonsense, you guys literally debunk yourself.

Next.

I think the raid will fail, that's why am saying we're in the build up phase

and Kaido will take many lives this arc

there's actually mountains of evidence that Kaido and BM joined by Shiki will come close to conquering the before world

this is where the plot of the series is heading
As said I would like exactly your idea, but given in Oda‘s poor writing and judgement in terms of threat or killing People (LMAO) this will always be our headcanon.

The raid won‘t fail. Luffy will have all the imaginary plot-armor asspulls as much as Oda can desire. Not only Luffy anybody who will play a part in the downfall of Wano‘s antagonists

My God.....Big Mom is back in her Olin state after meeting Tama.....Wtf is the special mode. Why weren't we shown that before....Not liking this at all.... Can't believe Kidd and Killer didn't fight BM at all lol.

Seems like Killer is gonna clash with Hawkins and most probably recruit him for the alliance. Big Mom is gonna ravage the whole live floor.....Ulti and P1 are done for.....Not liking this developments at all

You arguments are garbage shit, you literally ignore all the points and dodge most arguments and try to defend yourself?

Doesn´t change the fact that without Tama, Usopp and Nami would get killed off, that is not a headcanon but a fact, like it or not.
Same for Franky, he was in danger because of Sasaki+Smile gang on him.
Tama was the most reason why Franky was saved.
Without Tama:
-Nami and Usopp would get killed off
-Franky would get ganged
-Smile army would gang on the alliance
-Big mom would join again rooftop

Alone having the ability to make the smile to her army is dangerous asf, if she really change BM now to join the alliance or at least stop helping the beast pirates and that is in every way better then just to defeat a Flyer.

She outshine Usopp and Nami, if she now take Big mom on her side then this going be better then anything what the strawhats doing 1on1 against a flyer or calamity, since Big mom>>anyone expect Kaido in the beast pirates sides.

Pudding was a children when she get bulled by BM.
Baby of Chiffon would get killed of if the germa wouldn´t help her, her children literally fear her, so much for you points.

Momo is in same age as Tama, you literally not reading the informations, that is really bullshit what coming from you here.
Momo was with Tama, yet she didn´t give any fuck to Momo, tell alot that this "Big mom take care for children" is a big nonsense, you guys literally debunk yourself.

Next.
Chill bro
I'm at a point that i don't really give a fuck about Oda's shit writing and just laugh at it
You might reach this level after wano

Status
Not open for further replies.